hello! im new :)

Options
Hey! my names Kit, I've been using MFP faithfully for the past week, eating better, and working out and I've lost two pounds! Not a huge number but it's motivation for me to keep on going! I'm looking for some friends so we can keep each other motivated :smile:

I'm 21 from Ontario, Canada

:smile:

Replies

• vahine03
    vahine03 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hi Kit! 2 pounds is great!

I'm new too. Just started out his week. I've lost 1 pound so far. :p I'm hoping I could lose that second pound this weekend :o I'm gonna send you an invite, if it's cool with you. :p
  • kitiarascott
    kitiarascott Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    thanks!

and good for you! :)
  • StarIsMoving
    Options
    Kit, 2 lbs is awesome! Don't discount your efforts... you earned that loss as your reward! :)
    I am 37 from AZ, USA... add if you like... either way... good luck on your efforts! Kick some weight loss butt!
  • lena0105
    lena0105 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi Kit! Good luck with your weight loss! You can add me if you'd like.
  • Andrea681
    Andrea681 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi Kit! Welcome to MFP! I will send you a friend request and if you'd like we can be friends and help motivate each other. I'm always looking for positive, friendly people to join me on this journey. :)
  • osc79
    osc79 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    welcome Kit! New friends are always good and I have found that the more you have on here that are positive, the better! It will keep you motivated and you'll feel accountable. Feel free to send over a request, the more the merrier!
  • LordBezoar
    LordBezoar Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • mari6923
    mari6923 Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi Kit, and welcome, feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • beckamelia1
    Options
    Hi hun your doing great add if you like:-)
  • deannalynnn1
    Options
    Nice job! My names Deanna. I trying to loose weight. I just enlisted in the military. Ive got to keep my motivation up. Keep up the good work =)
  • terryjo623
    terryjo623 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I am also from Ontario, feel free to add me!
  • kitiarascott
    kitiarascott Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone! such an awesome community here :)