Zumba and Your Shape Evolved for Kinect?

Options
Anyone use either or both of these games for their exercise? I have both, but haven't tried either. =)

Replies

• siouan
    siouan Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I bought Your Shape Evolved 2012 yesterday, and tried it out after work. Really enjoyed it, and felt like I'd worked a lot harder than on my normal Wii workout.

There's a lot of variety on there, which I like as I get bored of doing the same routines all the time. The Kinect actually takes your picture and you can see yourself doing the moves the whole time you are playing. I looked hideous so a big motivation to keep going with my fitness plan!

I've not tried Zumba yet. I'm terrible at the dance ones usually!
  • smltwngrl
    smltwngrl Posts: 18
    Options
    I have Zumba for my Wii and YSE obviously on the kinect. I love both. I love the Zumba, but sometimes it's too high intensity for me. I get worn out after a few songs and sometimes give up. With YSE I love the variability you get. I love picking and choosing my workouts. And, if you want to do something a bit longer, you have that option as well. I think if I was more coordinated and in better shape the Zumba might work better for me, but I do honestly enjoy them both!