Friends who only want to lose about 10 pounds

Options
Hey! I'm trying to lose the last 10 pounds and MAINTAIN! I really like having friends on here especially with similar goals so if anybody wants to add me id love to have more people on here!

Replies

• chelseruhoh
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here and I'm in the same boat. I'd love to lose 10 or so and just tone up. Good luck with your last 10 lbs :)
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I had a 12 pound goal...I've lost 7 pounds so far. I'm not sure if that means I qualify as similar, haha. But feel free to add me if you like :)
  • jmonique27
    Options
    That is my goal as well!! Fell free to add me :)
  • _CiaoParis
    _CiaoParis Posts: 166
    Options
    My goal was to lose 13lbs. I have 5 more lbs to go :) feel free to add me!
  • BrandiToy
    Options
    I had a goal of 14, and am down only 3....so i stil have 11 to go. I have gained and lost the same 10 lbs a few times. My goal is to get it off and keep it off as well. feel free to add me. Just because it is not a huge number goal to lose, does not make it any easier!
  • Feathil
    Feathil Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I had a 12 pound goal too, and about 7.5 through it... I'm kinda concerned about how to transition to maintenance calories without gaining again. I don't really know whether when I hit my goal to gradually build up to maintenance calories or what...
  • blasiansrus
    blasiansrus Posts: 151
    Options
    losing ~10 now :)
  • chrissymoore1
    Options
    Hi. I am new on here! I have a goal of losing 8 pounds. I work out four days a week, chase after my two little kids and love food....so I could use some support to lose those last few ''baby'' pounds!
  • hillary124
    hillary124 Posts: 112
    Options
    Im trying to lose just about 10! Feel free to add me or chat!
  • ashtonalayna
    Options
    I've lost 10 (4 since I joined MFP) and have about 12 to go. Good luck !
  • marbra85
    marbra85 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It doesn't seem like a lot of weight but sooooo hard to lose. Been doing this now for a few weeks and have not had much success. There are days (during weekend) that I fall off the diet. Not extreme, but difficult to actually track the calories. But I would have expected SOME results. Any tips from this group to produce results?
  • BritH24
    BritH24 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey! Good luck to everyone with the weight loss! Losing is only part of the battle - maintaining also takes a lot of work!!

I'm looking to lose about 15lbs (that's about how much I've gained over 4 years). Add me if you like - we could all use a little support and motivation!!!!