Im new to this & looking forward to some support!!

Options
Hi Everyone! Im totally new to this website. I am 23 years old and I am looking to make some changes that will hopefully last a lifetime like healthy eating and healthy cooking. I have become uncomfortable in my own skin and know that I have made bad choices in the past and it's time to change that. I have been reading success stories here and there and can't wait to lose those first few pounds. Thanks all!!

Replies

• Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    You have come to the right place! Welcome!

I found the food diary to be very enlightening. I had NO IDEA how much I was eating. And the forums contain wonderful posts from very knowledgeable people that are happy to not only give advice, but to also give great support!

We're glad you're here!
  • ashdebord
    Options
    Hey! I love this site! It has been very helpful in keeping me on track and I hope it is just as helpful to you! Good Luck!

169107.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Plans
  • EricaU
    EricaU Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love this site as well! It really helps us see what we are eating! Good luck to you!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Hi. Welcome to MFP. :smile:
  • KimberlyKurtz
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck to you! You can do it!
  • dbenes03
    Options
    I am new as well! It has really opened my eyes to what I was eating (way too much)! Good luck to you!
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Welcome!:drinker:
  • hulkj
    hulkj Posts: 218
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome, you will love it here if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I wish that you have great success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: