Any competitors out there?

Options
I am thinking about starting a group that is a biggest loser style competition. I like healthy competition and it helps to motivate me knowing that someone else is counting on my efforts. So if you are a competitor let me know if this group is something you would like to do.

The group needs at least 15 other members to form four groups. There will be a variety of challenges and rewards for challenge winners. But it will be a team based competition.

Interested??

I haven't 100% finished all of the details as I want to make sure that there is interest first.

12 week challenge
Teams will have similar group (cumulative) starting weight

1- Weigh ins will be on Fridays (a little odd but gives you a chance, if needed, to work off a bad weekend)

2- 2 consecutive missed weigh ins gets the boot

3- If teams dwindle in size, the smaller groups will have a chance to bring a member from a larger group to their team

4- There will be weekly challenges (not all physical)

5- Weekly Challenges should be completed and results posted by Wednesdays for a winning team to be decided

6- The winning weekly challenge team will be able to grant 1 lb subtraction from one group member's weight on weigh in Friday
and choose an extra challenge for the losing team to complete during the week (pls keep sportsmanship in mind)

7- The winning team will be announced Thursday and team members will be able to decide which team member gets 1 lb.
subtraction at weigh in

8- Teams will be ranked according to the total percentage of wight lost and will be that week's top team

9- There will not be eliminations. This is a healthy competition to motivate each other to make a goal, stick with it and build up our
willpower

Replies