Replies

• lgrier2012
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats :)
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
    Congratulations!!! You look great and I'm sure you feel great now too. I have 100 pounds to lose as well and get so frustrated when I hear that number. I think it's too much to lose and cant' be done. Now that I see your pics and you did do it, I think maybe it can be done. How inspiring! Thank you!

It can happen! It's a bit number but it's amazing what you can do in less than a year. And remember that your life doesn't stop while you are losing weight...it can be rough to think that you won't reach goal for an entire year or more. But who cares? The whole time you're losing, it's not like everything is on pause. You'll look and feel better every month that goes by. It's actually really fun :) You can do it!
  • Cherbear67
    Cherbear67 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Wow, Congratulations.. A job well done.
  • schillewis
    schillewis Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    This post honestly brought tears to my eyes. You are so inspirational and I can't even begin to tell you how absolutely radiantly happy you look in your post 7K Shamrock picture. Congratulations!!!!
  • scmcgee
    scmcgee Posts: 165
    Options
    Truly AWESOME and Inspirational! You look great....and your son is so cute....Best of luck to you!
  • weightloss43154
    weightloss43154 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    you look brilliant, well done
  • northernbeaver
    Options
    Amazing transformation that is great! and the fact that you ran a 7k I find very inspiring!
  • lexik09
    lexik09 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    congrats! its hard to lose after babies i know, i had 2 c-sections! you look absolutely amazing! keep up the wonderful work and effort! soon i too can post my 100lb lost! im almost down 60 myself! and great job running a 7k! what a wonderful transformation and gaining your life back! :)
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    congrats! its hard to lose after babies i know, i had 2 c-sections! you look absolutely amazing! keep up the wonderful work and effort! soon i too can post my 100lb lost! im almost down 60 myself! and great job running a 7k! what a wonderful transformation and gaining your life back! :)

You are well on your way :)

Thank you everyone!
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    you look great and he is a cutie
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    i love this so much! congratulations on your weight loss, the 7k, and your beautiful boy!!
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • StoutGirl09
    StoutGirl09 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Congrats!!
  • bskupien
    bskupien Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!! Great accomplishments!
  • AshinAms
    AshinAms Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What a great success :)
  • alisons7598
    alisons7598 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congrats! Just wait till he sees the old you in pics and says "who is holding me?" And when you tell him he doesn't believe you! You have given him a gift he will always treasure, a healthy active mother!
  • charrhuskins
    Options
    Congratulations! What a beautiful photo!! I just joined MFP, and you are truly an inspiration! Thanks for sharing!!
  • TreceLosesWeight
    Options
    OMG you look awesome!
  • andrearaquel48
    andrearaquel48 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You are both beautiful! What a wonderful thing you have done for yourself and your son. Go mama!
  • steph518s
    Options
    I love this!! Thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!