Over Halfway to Goal (pics)

Options

Replies

• Rivka007
    Rivka007 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    WOW! What an accomplishment! You look completely different! 30 is just a number ; what's important is that you are entering your 30s healthier, looking good, and (hopefully) feeling good. Happy birthday, and congratulations on your progress!
  • peacefulsong
    peacefulsong Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    congrats!! And try to keep in mind...turning 30 is a lot more traumatic than being 30. At some point on your birthday you'll realize you don't feel any different than you did the day before, and it'll be fine. :) Have a happy birthday!
  • Whodatgirl77
    Whodatgirl77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I think the 30's will be your best decade yet! Keep up the good work. You look great.
  • lanfred01
    lanfred01 Posts: 17
    Options
    Another thing I realized is that a lot of women strive to be the size they were in high school. Well I am below that!! The summer between 8th grade and high school I weight 285. I now weigh 278 :)

1. Congrats!!! Keep it up lady!
    2. It cracks me up when people are like "I'd like to weigh what I did in H.S.". I too weigh less than I did in high school and college!
  • Hollybot
    Hollybot Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You look so great! And you may be turning a year older, but you look about 10 years yonger, congats!
  • JeanetteButler
    Options
    Happy Birthday and Congratulations on a job well-done. YOU look amazing!!
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Wow! what a difference. Happy Birthday! you look great :)
  • iamnoangel
    Options
    Amazing .......Fantastic.......I bet the best birthday present you have ever given yourself!!! Keep up the great work!
  • sun33082
    sun33082 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! :)
  • binky78
    binky78 Posts: 60
    Options
    You look great:)
  • angelique_inspiration
    Options
    Great job girl! Keep up the good work!
  • gimmewellness
    gimmewellness Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    fantastic job!!! you must be very proud!! I hope you have a Very Happy Birthday!! 30 Rocks and it just keeps getting better and better. Enjoy Life!!!
  • SoySalva
    SoySalva Posts: 138
    Options
    Happy Birthday and congratulations! You look great...you have done an awsome job...keep it up:flowerforyou:
  • esphixiet
    esphixiet Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I don't think anyone could top the birthday present you have given yourself. You look wonderful!
  • Jemellc
    Jemellc Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Good job & keep up the good work!
  • peachied
    peachied Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    amazing! keep up the good work! :)
  • funsiiz
    funsiiz Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: HAPPY BIRTHDAY....You look fantastic...Hard work does pay off!!!!:heart:
  • TerrJohns
    TerrJohns Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Great job and Happy Birthday!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Just so you know, you look A LOT younger since you've lost weight. That's a great 30th birthday gift you've given yourself. Keep it up! Don't be afraid of your thirties. Just think of how much better you WILL look and feel in your thirties than you did in your twenties! Whoo-hoo! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!