Brand New and Need Motivation Buddies!!!!

Options
Hey all! I just rejoined My Fitness Pal today, and I have no friends at all! I use the app on my phone mostly, and I think it would be even more effective if my news feed could be filled with other peoples info and progress as well as my own! I am interested in seeing others common meals and weight loss strategies. Hopefully I will be able to lose a few pounds while living at college, which is a challenge, so if anyone is in a similar situation I would love to be friends!

Replies

• _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I am a college student as well who is trying to loose weight. Feel free to add me. I am on everyday and enjoy giving feedback and support. :)
  • nicoleeliza4
    Options
    Hey, I'm a college student too, 20 and from alberta canada. Just trying to lose a little bit to be truly happy with myself and I think friends can be the best tool out there. I'm going to be on all the time if you feel like talking!
  • mshe22
    mshe22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm a college student as well finishing up my senior year and trying to establish healthy habits for my future. I'm always looking for new inspiration and ideas.