Fitness Trainer Gained 90lbs

Options
I saw this on Yahoo, just a few minutes ago. Thought I'd post it here for some inspiration. This trainer who used to be an underware model gained 90lbs on purpose so he can better relate to his clients. He gained it in 6 months and is now working on losing it. The video said he's lost 10lbs so far. It just goes to show that no matter what your body shape is in now, you can obtain your goals. It may be harder for you, but it's not impossible!

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=14984444&ch=4226723&src=news

Replies

• Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Im watching it now wow so inspirational...This guy totally rocks for during that is real brave:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    OMG! I am speechless yet proud to know someone out there really wanted to know what it was like for us..he gets a SUPER HIGH 5 in my book...what a change tho...wow!
  • twilight1542
    Options
    Sounds interesting! I'll definitely have to watch it when I'm not using my phone:)
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    WOW!!! :noway: I just watched it. I'm interested to see his progress and how long it takes him to back to his modeling body. Thanks for sharing :smile:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I think he's nuts for doing that to his body. Either way, his struggle to lose it will never be equal to that of a person who didn't do it on purpose and/or has never been thin. Great publicity stunt though. :tongue:

It's weird how/where he gained weight...he really does look pregnant.
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    I think he's nuts for doing that to his body. Either way, his struggle to lose it will never be equal to that of a person who didn't do it on purpose and/or has never been thin. Great publicity stunt though. :tongue:

It's weird how/where he gained weight...he really does look pregnant.

well damn yo got a point to though..Im sorry If my body was already tight firm and tone..No way i would killed for a body like that..I just wouldve wore a fatman suit and did that for six months to empathize but other than that :noway:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I think what he did is admirable. He really does look pregnant, quite the pot belly there. If I were going to his gym, I would train with him definitely.