-45 lbs! (w/ Pics)

Options
I was originally gonna wait until I hit the -50 mark, but I am finally starting to see a difference not on the scale! I can get my size 20s up without unbuttoning or unzipping! I need new pants...P.S. sorry about the doofy look on my face!
Start Weight: 300
Current Weight: 255
-45lbs1.jpg

Replies

• mimstero
    mimstero Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Great job! You should be proud of yourself!
  • riebees89
    riebees89 Posts: 16
    Options
    I can't seem to figure out how to make the picture right...hmm.
  • riebees89
    Options
    Thank you!
  • liog
    liog Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    What a difference! Way to go!
  • ki4yxo
    ki4yxo Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to figure out how to make the picture right...hmm.

Resize the picture down to 640x480.

Good job!
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    wish I could see your entire pic~I would guess our SW to be similar unless you are very tall :) I am at -25.5 as of today and looking forward to being able to get into my size 20's (not quite there yet, so perhaps my SW was a bit more than yours. Would love to keep tabs on your progress! Great going so far!! Keep up the good work and be proud of what you have accomplished so far! You are doing great!
  • ki4yxo
    ki4yxo Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Here ya go. You can copy off my photobucket, then
    I can delete it if you want. Let me know!

-45lbsresized.jpg
  • kellyuncanny
    kellyuncanny Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look FANTASTIC!!!!
  • kp1439
    kp1439 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    WTG .. good job
  • dwtimeoutt
    dwtimeoutt Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Wonderful accomplishment. The pictures are encouraging for me. Hang in there. You are doing well.
  • MarincicS
    MarincicS Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic. My journey's about the same as yours, although you're well ahead of me. But you just inspired me! Thanks for posting.
  • Tempe729
    Tempe729 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Looks like we're both on the same journey too! How long have you been on MFP?
  • GlitterMango
    GlitterMango Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome! You look beautiful!! We have lost a similar number of pounds, hope you won't add my adding you as a friend....
  • prettytothinkso
    Options
    You do look beautiful. Such a big change! I am motivated to do that breath-stealing workout tomorrow. Thank you for sharing.
  • riebees89
    Options
    Congrats! Looks like we're both on the same journey too! How long have you been on MFP?

Thank you! I have been doing MFP on and off for over a year. I just started up again a few months ago, as well as watching my carbs. Seems to be working. I have lost all my weight since the week before Thanksgiving! (with a lot of cheat days...unfortunately) :)
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, keep going girl.
  • Stormyyy
    Stormyyy Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference in ur mid section area. You're doing great, keep going girl!! :heart:
  • traceyjolli
    Options
    Great loss, well done, you can really see the difference all over, keep up the good work xx
  • Pollyfleming
    Pollyfleming Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Thx for sharing!
  • Raemama
    Raemama Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!