Options
Papalov100
Papalov100 Posts: 1,593 Member
is anyone on fitness pal from nc ? I need some one to help me loss weight

Replies

• Fit2befitZ
    Fit2befitZ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I am from Raleigh, NC. I travel a ton but that is my home base. :-)
  • Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I use to live in Laurinburg and Rockingham.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I'm in Charlotte.
  • BradNC
    BradNC Posts: 51
    Options
    Midway between Charlotte and Greensboro...feel free to add me!
  • TinaCleg_cancel
    Options
    I'm not in NC but I am close..Georgia. Feel free to add me
  • SergeiKay
    SergeiKay Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Raleigh, NC here. But i doubt i'll be able to help lol. I go to NC State's gym.

AK
  • bj6886
    bj6886 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Charlotte area
  • lmd172
    lmd172 Posts: 172
    Options
    right outside of raleigh...JoCo girl here!!

add me if you'd like!
  • Lmkurtz725
    Options
    Apex! Feel free to add me.
  • dobenjam
    dobenjam Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    From New Bern, went to NCSU and own a house in Raleigh, but live in DC Metro now. Will move back soon (most likely to Charlotte)
  • Papalov100
    Options
    :smile:
  • Papalov100
    Options
    anyone in Fayetteville or spring lake?
  • blueeyedcristi
    blueeyedcristi Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm in Concord.
  • Papalov100
    Options
    Blueeyedcrist where is that at?
  • juliejohnson61
    Options
    I have a brother in Concord. I have been there twice, big town. He is not to far from the race track but if you live there not many are, right? I just started this fitness pal recently, I really don't even know how to post. Just saw that someone asked if there was anyone from NC and it caught my eye. I am actually from Bay City, Michigan... Just thought I would say HI, just because I saw that you posted so much on here and that you were from my brothers town... take care. If you would still like to chat back that is okay too. :smile:
  • Jswift1989
    Options
    NC= home sweet home
  • joeysupon
    Options
    I was stationed in Goldsboro for a while. Now im in Italy. USAF. Possibly go back to NC in a year. :happy:
  • blueeyedcristi
    Options
    I have a brother in Concord. I have been there twice, big town. He is not to far from the race track but if you live there not many are, right? I just started this fitness pal recently, I really don't even know how to post. Just saw that someone asked if there was anyone from NC and it caught my eye. I am actually from Bay City, Michigan... Just thought I would say HI, just because I saw that you posted so much on here and that you were from my brothers town... take care. If you would still like to chat back that is okay too. :smile:

I was born in Germany (military brat for the first part of my life) and grew up in Southern California. We moved to Concord when I was 13 and since graduating HS I have lived in FL, NC, IN, NC, CA, NC, GA and back to NC. My parents still live in Concord and live closer to Lowe's Motor Speedway than we do. We live closer to the fairgrounds (the new ones if you know where the old ones were). We long to be 'home' in CA but looks like it will be a while before we can do that.

@Papa Concord is north of Charlotte and south of Salisbury, High Point and the Raleigh Triangle area. Our town has come A LONG way since we first moved here in 91/92.
  • blueeyedcristi
    Options
    I was stationed in Goldsboro for a while. Now im in Italy. USAF. Possibly go back to NC in a year. :happy:

Have some friends stationed in Goldsboro. Jealous you are in Italy! That is #1 on my travel wish list.