Not As Bad As I Thought!

Options
So, I've been trying to drop this threatening extra bit of pudge for a little while now, and a couple of months ago, really started working on it in earnest. But, the scales have been obstinately steady, and then started creeping upward. So, I've been feeling a bit down.

Normally, I rockclimb 1-2 evenings a week, and do aerials for a couple of hours 1 evening. Because of clashes and stuff, I've picked up an extra aerials class, and haven't been climbing for a couple of weeks... until this afternoon. Being a Friday, one of the guys I usually climb with and I knocked off early and ducked into the uni climbing gym. He's a much more advanced climber than me which is great, because it encourages me to work harder...

But today, rather than the usual stream of friendly abuse, it was all surprise and congratulations! Apparently I've actually gotten much stronger!

Because I'm not specifically lifting weights or anything, (I get bored so easily....) I haven't been really keeping track, and hadn't noticed my own gradual improvement. The *kitten* scales were actually trying to tell me I'd gained some muscle. ^__^

So stoked right now.

Replies

• reemster
    reemster Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    you go girl!
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Well done...... !
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Nice one that's what you want !

Ps you remind me of kimbra :)
  • FlynnMacCallister
    FlynnMacCallister Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!

And Nat, I had to look her up... and thank you! She's really cute. ^__^ I'm very flattered!
  • musclefat2k
    musclefat2k Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Niicee!! congrats!
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!

And Nat, I had to look her up... and thank you! She's really cute. ^__^ I'm very flattered!

Haha that's okay! She's awesome live too!
  • samiannbuffalo
    samiannbuffalo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. I climb too and have been lifting and noticed a slight difference too. Although I am not a great climber to begin with. Keep going! You're going to do awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!