Sweet Craving?

Options
OsiViper
OsiViper Posts: 65 Member
What do you guys do when you get a craving for something sweet?
Ive been doing so good for almost 3 months now and lately i've been craving something sweet but dont wanna ruin the diet.

Replies

• Lissakaye81
    Lissakaye81 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I dont crave sweets very often but 2 things that curve it for me are Quaker carmel drizzle cakes, they are 90 cals a pack and If I want ice cream i do some dannon light and fit vanilla yogurt with peaches and cinnamon.
  • tanga_gurl
    tanga_gurl Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I usually have weight watchers chocolate mousse, its sooo good and under 100cal, cant remember exactly how much or either a mini whittakers chocolate slab around 80cals.
  • traceyjolli
    Options
    Weightwatchers do a lovely caramel wafer at 55 cals.... my favourite, simply delicious and certainly fulfils my craves!
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    If I have calories left....I have something sweet, if I don't have calories left, I wait until I do
  • BryanBJJ21
    BryanBJJ21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Get a Banana and a tablespoon of butter, if you can, drink a glass of water and an apple, or Trader Joes 0% greek yogurt and put some bananas in there or strawberries....
  • laurabini
    laurabini Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    dark chocolate or bananas work great for me :)
  • bergdorfblonde25
    Options
    I find frozen mixed berries are great and one cup is only 45 calories. :) ....Plus lots of antioxidants.
  • prettythinlove
    prettythinlove Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I love either dark chocolate or sesame snaps(the yogurt one)
  • tinytubbs
    tinytubbs Posts: 54
    Options
    i make a small batch of no bake cookies

1 tbsp of cocoa
    2 tbsp of land of lakes whipped butter
    1/8 cup milk
    3/4 cup quacker oats
    1/2 cup turbinado sugar

mix oats and cocoa in a bowl and set off to side.
    in a pan add together butter milk and sugar....melt over medium high heat and then boil for 1 minute.
    remove from heat and add in oat/cocoa mix .
    spoon onto foil or wax paper and let cool
    makes 7 cookies at 101 calories apeice.......i use a small icecream scoop to determine size of drops
  • prettythinlove
    prettythinlove Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I make 46 calorie fruit and walnut cookies, if anyone wants the recipe?
  • Cdcaldwe
    Cdcaldwe Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Zone Perfect bars.....170-210 calories. I usually eat one in the evenings after running.
  • allisonrozsa
    allisonrozsa Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I try to anticipate my sweet craving and have a piece of chocolate (usually a dove dark chocolate is what I love, and it's only about 40 calories per piece). There are also other lower carlorie frozen treats that you can get (just saw 90 calorie new Greek frozen yogurt bars in the grocery aisle).
  • Gelsemium
    Gelsemium Posts: 43
    Options
    When I'm craving something sweet , I have a spoonful Philadelphia Cream Cheese with Chocolate Milka/Cadbury.

milka-philadelphia1.jpeg
  • JB5349
    JB5349 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I have jello (lite) only 10 calories per serving or a Jello pudding cup no sugar added and it has only 90 calories - works for me gives me that little bit of sweetness that helps me continue on my journey

JB
  • ThreesCompanee
    Options
    4 Hershey Kisses are only 100 calories!