Super Happy :)

lorjill
lorjill Posts: 104 Member
Weight loss goal reached!! After 10 months of eating healthy, exercise, and dedication I'm down 110 lbs. I never thought in a million years I'd be one of those people at the gym every morning by 4:00 or the one holding up the grocery isles reading lables.

Feels good.... damn good.

Happy day everyone :)

Replies

• clumsymofro
    clumsymofro Posts: 52 Member
    Great job!!! I know exactly how you feel and what you mean about the nutrition labels!! My fiance gives me a hard time about it all the time! ;) It's great that you lost so much weight in such a short amount of time! Now comes the hard part of maintaining! Lol...good luck to you :)
  • kyt1206
    kyt1206 Posts: 101
    Congrats!!! That's so awesome!!!

Don't ever feel bad about taking time to take care of yourself, those people that don't want you to do it are only thinking of themselves. Tell them that they should care for you and if they don't, you don't need them around!
  • jennalink807
    jennalink807 Posts: 226 Member
    WOW Congratulations!! You deserve to feel great!!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Thats amazing! Congratulations!
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Great job!
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Sooooooo happy for you,
  • katB_83
    katB_83 Posts: 41 Member
    Massive Congratulations - Keep it up! :smooched:
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Weight loss goal reached!! After 10 months of eating healthy, exercise, and dedication I'm down 110 lbs. I never thought in a million years I'd be one of those people at the gym every morning by 4:00 or the one holding up the grocery isles reading lables.

Feels good.... damn good.

Happy day everyone :)

congratulations! what a fantastic achievement..i don't even know you but I'm so pleased for your amazing transformation!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!