So what's the deal?

Options
VTXJOCKEY
VTXJOCKEY Posts: 362 Member
This frustrates me somewhat and don't know why people have to be this way. I saw a profile of this woman who lives in a town about an hour from me. In her profile pic she's in a boat holding up a very nice big fish she caught in the Gulf. I commented on how nice the fish was and she responded with this; "Who are you? You're not on my list. Leave me alone." WTH? All I said was; "Nice fish". There were 2 others yesterday I commented on their progress. One responded with; "So what's it to you". WTF???? I mean I'm always very respectful. Must have been the alignment of the stars or something. Sheesh, makes me not want to send any more messages.

OK, thanks for letting me vent. :-)

Replies

• TheReese1206
    Options
    Lol.....maybe she though nice fish meant something else. People can be rude. Ignore it and move on.
  • VTXJOCKEY
    Options
    LOL. I didn't think of that. Either way it was still a compliment. LOL. You're right, move on!
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Sadly I have noticed that a lot of the people on the forums are either *****y cause there blood sugar is low or stuck-up and snobby cause they have egos bigger than their waistlines. Neither of which am I. Which is why you are my friend! haha :flowerforyou:
  • VTXJOCKEY
    Options
    Well, it's prolly not their blood sugar. lol. I wouldn't want any friends like that!!

Thanks for being my friend M. :blushing:
  • Redapplecandie
    Redapplecandie Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hey nice sunglasses!
  • anndunkley
    anndunkley Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I don't know you but I'm commenting on your post :-) I've noticed that some people are just plain rude. Forget them, concentrate on the nice people you have and feel smug that you're friendly and they're clearly not!! Happy Friday :-) and yep, nice sunglasses!!