What compliment do you get most often??

Options

Replies

• jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    yeah, the eyebrows and eyelashes thing too, but more often how young I look compared to how old I am....I still get carded \m/
  • burninmoon
    Options
    how funny i am !!! great .
    i want to be fit not funny !!
    :)
  • slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    most of the time, if i get compliments its about my personalilty [:

compliments on my physical being have usually been about my legs or my bum [:

sometimes about my hair, but i've changed the colour of it alot over the past few years.

You seriously don't get told how pretty you are? O_o
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    My eyes
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    my mad bedroom skillz................
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    My skin tone. My smile (although I am not fond) and my butt.
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    My eyes, all the time. Or that I'm funnay.

And how fair my skin is, by the few people in the world who don't gawk and me and go "DON'T YOU EVER GO OUTSIDE"
  • callmeBAM
    callmeBAM Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    My eyes and knees.

I won a best knees competition. lol
  • chatipati1
    chatipati1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Gees. you make great potatoes!
  • xTenaciousJx
    Options
    i have gorgeous hair. one lady said she would kill for hair like mine....HAHHA it's naturally wavy and very thick (i think its a huge frizz ball most of the time) everyone else thinks i'm crazy to think that. LOL
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I finally thought of one! I get told I look like I'm wearing lipstick, even though I never do.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    I got a lot of compliments about the weight loss, especially when I was down around my goal weight. I'm working back toward that now and progressing. I'm your basic grey bearded bald guy, so not a lot of compliments on the physical stuff, and that's Ok.

There's an old saying ""Men who are friends constantly insult each other - but they don't mean it. Women who are friends constantly compliment each other,,, but they don't mean it either", :laugh:

I'm an MSF certified motorcycle instructor, and I usually teach 10 classes / ~120 students each summer. The biggest thing I get compliments for is skill, caring, and boundless endless PATIENCE when teaching folks to ride. I value that more than being told I'm cute.
  • Skeemer118
    Skeemer118 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    That I'm a great drummer.
  • vivo
    vivo Posts: 80
    Options
    Smile by men but legs by women :S
  • tinywithaBIGheart
    Options
    i never get compliments on specific things.
    i usually just get "your so cute" lol
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    My eyes and hair mostly :flowerforyou:
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    Usually it's about how young I look or that I'm funny. One day it will be about how they could grate cheese on my abs.
  • libby328
    libby328 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    People have said I am small but it is usually met with snarky undertone so I do not consider it one. Hubby says I have beautiful eyes! But he better be complements to me or he is gonna be hurt :) he did say he was proud of me when I showed him my shoulder muscle last night lol! Besides him I guess I don't get complemented much to notice
  • Rjdj3530
    Rjdj3530 Posts: 154
    Options
    But your so strong and you have pretty eyes.
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    When I wear it down, my hair.

Otherwise, my eyes.