fell off HARD this weekend =[

Options
between yesterday and today.. i ate horrible! =[ im so sad. but im not giving up! tomorrow IS a new day and i am going to be super strict the rest of the month. but.. im still upset with myself for giving in all weekend =[ thanks for reading my vent.=]

Replies

• jam0525
    jam0525 Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Hey Jazzy,

Just wake up tomorrow like it never happened.

How many calories do you think you went over? Just cut back a 100 calories a day for a week.

Hang in there.

Jam
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    don't beat yourself up :) we all do it, and we all deserve too once in a blue moon...
    I just had a small oreo mcflurry -- should have had just a small cone but noooo been craving for one of those for 2 weeks so i had it....then logged it -- 500 cal for a small??? eek!:noway:

so then i went for a wog:ohwell: and got back about half. better then nothing, i dont feel bad about it, i ate healthy all day/week

wake up tomorrow and be healthy :):heart:

PG:flowerforyou:
  • juliep63
    juliep63 Posts: 84
    Options
    It happens - your attitude is what is important. Good for you! :flowerforyou:
  • Eamurphy
    Options
    In the food edit section, I've started to write what happened during my day and evaluating my successes/failures and emotions. I always write, if I had to do it over again.........what would I do. Now I keep from making the mistakes becauses I've been tracking how I feel later when I've overeaten. Hope this helps someone else.
  • Celestia
    Celestia Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I fell off hard this weekend too :grumble:

However in my heart I knew not to beat myself up for it because it wasn't a permanent deal. I just have to keep a positive attitude and go through my mental motivation list and think about my great progress so far :smile:

Hang in there Jazzy! You're not alone...
  • jazzy020106
    jazzy020106 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Hey Jazzy,

Just wake up tomorrow like it never happened.

How many calories do you think you went over? Just cut back a 100 calories a day for a week.

Hang in there.

Jam

oh i went over like 10000 calories! lol.. im telling you it was bad.. i had like 5 slices of pizza sunday night lol
  • jazzy020106
    Options
    i totally agree with everyone. i did much much better today. going to the gym tonight as well. and where is the edit food area? that sounds like a great idea..
  • Eamurphy
    Options
    The food edit button is on the food diary page at the bottom. I think that approach has been my lifesaver for the past few weeks. It seems to keep me from falling off too hard when I know I'm going to blog about it in my own personal space. When you do fall off hard, it's a visual reminder of emotionally where you were on the good days and how many of them you've been able to accomplish. I think it softens the guilt from a really bad day or string of days. You obviously want to keep going and are looking for ways to get a handle on this. Celebrate that.........without our typical food party!
  • rebeccamh
    Options
    I fell off all last week with having too good a social life and eating out lots. It happens, but I am now totally determined!
  • WINEYINVA
    WINEYINVA Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Join the crowd, I fell hard on sunday it started off with a breakfast sandwich from dunkin donuts and went down hill from there. A nine hour car ride (there and back combined) with fast food runs to keep the kids happy and then the crappy food at the soccer stadium yuck!! Good news though the scale did not go up thank god!
    So I made sure that Monday morning I started back on my clean/healthy eating ways. I figure no sense in beating myself up too bad for one lousy day.
  • jazzy020106
    Options
    I agree with an above poster. knowing that you are going to blog about it helps. and seeing it also helps. i hate when i see i went over my calories and did not exercise. i like to see i stayed in range and earned some calories for the day. and i like to see that in 5 weeks i will weight 8 lbs less. which has been pretty accurate for me. i actually lose 4 lbs in 2 weeks so i lose a little more than they say lol