you aren't on a diet anymore right?

Options
2»

Replies

• lilmisskrys24
    Options
    I think people are threatened when others start to better themselves, whether it be with weight loss or going back to school or whatever.

My own mother is telling me that I need to stop losing weight now (I'm still overweight by 30 pounds). It ticked her off when I told her that my doctor and I discuss where I need to be weight-wise, and according to him, she needs to lose 20-30 pounds herself... *snicker*

Yep! I recently posted pics in a fb group I'm in with my 18lbs ive lost. I'm 5'7" and just got to 170lbs from. Someone asked what my goal was and I said Ill see what happens at 150 and a couple people said things like "omg you'll be too skinny!" I don't think so. I'm not even in a healthy BMI range yet...silly people. Keep up the good work!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    we went to a restaurant for brunch last sunday and we were talking with the waitress. I told her the breakfasts looked amazing but were way too unhealthy for me to eat. Her reply, well it's still early in the day. You have plenty of time to burn off those calories. My come back was, I'll order the fruit bowl.

People amaze me.

"No, I'd like to have more than a salad and a few shrimp for the rest of the day, thanks."
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I used to be the person in my office to have a drawer full of snacks (chips, cookies, etc) and people would come to my desk when they wanted a snack. There was even a point when my boss paid me to buy snacks. Now people come over to my desk wanting a snack and I'm like I've got a banana, 100 calorie packs, or some 94% FF popcorn, you want something? The answer is usually no. haha!

That's me!

No one comes over anymore...and I love it!