Whole foods nutritional information

I don't know if this is just new to me or it's just being rolled out in all the stores, but at my whole foods there is now a little computer where you can look up and print out the nutritional information of all their store made recipes. Super useful! Just figured I'd share just in case anyone else had no idea this existed like I didn't.

Replies

• daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    I'll have to keep my eyes out for this! My boyfriend and I eat at Whole Foods at least once a week and this would be so helpful for logging purposes.
  • LolaVersion2
    LolaVersion2 Posts: 114 Member
    I never knew this. Are the computers around their salad bar areas?
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    omg no way! thanks!
  • issyfit
    issyfit Posts: 1,077 Member
    Thanks for the info--that's good to know.
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Thanks! I'm gonna have to check tht out when I'm there next!
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    What are some of your favorite choices there? I used to get the sushi until I looked up the nutritional info - and they put too much rice on theirs, anyway! Love the salad bar, but it's a nightmare to log.
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Wow, I will have to look for this next time I am there. I hope my local store has it!
  • I am going to Whole Foods tonight for dinner and to do a grocery store tour with a health coach who taught a recent cooking class I took. I can't wait to find out if our store has the computer! I love buying on-the-go foods for my lunches to take to work!
  • Sharont213
    Sharont213 Posts: 323 Member
    I will have to check this out.. we have a Wellness Center at the Whole Foods I go to and am I am going to join for a couple of months to get some ideas and guidance on switching to a more flexitarian/plant strong diet. I am getting back into exercise and have been good in eating but no weight change at all..
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Hey that's awesome to know. Thanks for sharing
  • LordBezoar
    LordBezoar Posts: 625 Member
    I'll have to look for this... Thanks for the tip!
  • auntkk28
    auntkk28 Posts: 55 Member
    I hope it's going to be in all of their stores, I love shopping there but so many things don't have any nutritional information (like the creamy goat chedder cheese I just discovered) and their fresh made chicken sausages. I will have to look next time I go.