Is this normal? (LADIES ONLY)

Options
TOM came and by day 3 was basically gone, now today would be day four and i have crazy cramps, and feel like im getting TOM again. Ive only noticed this happening recently, but Im not sure if its from changing my eating habits and exercise like I have. Has this happened to anyone else?

Replies

• Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Tom is a sneaky *kitten* ninja. He sneak attacked me a week early yesterday while at work too. I am usually about 7 days and on day 4 I have nothing and then back to regular 5-7. I have always been like that. I find lately they are not as severe as they used to be. I would hug Ralph and pass out from them. Now I dont really get the cramps except when I sleep it seems.
  • beauchamp4
    Options
    I have had the same problem before that you have. I would start and be on for two days then stop like overnight or for a day and then bam it hit me again with some serious cramps. It could also be because of the changes you are making to your body. Just not sure if it is something you should be concerned about, but you could always ask your doctor is it would help ease your mind!
  • amymarie8709
    amymarie8709 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Higher exercise levels can cause your TOM to stop. Sometimes completely. Just like a BC for too long. If I don't take a break from my BC (birth control) then I end up with the same thing. maybe wait and see what happens next month. Your body could just be adapting to a different routine. If you're still worried, then see your dr. Good luck!
  • cbh142
    cbh142 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I was actually spotting for two weeks while on bcp. I was worried so I went to the doctor and he told me it was most likely due to me losing weight. I have lost about 8 pounds a month. Eventually it stopped and I'm back to normal.