I'm back!! :)

Options
Hi ..My name is Lisa and this is my second account. I deleted my other one a few days ago in a fit of frustration. Ooops!! Now I have to start all over from scratch.
If any of my old friends read this I hope you'll re-add me. And of course I would love new friends for motivation and support.
I have been on this weight loss journey since January 2011. I have lost 67 lbs as of today. Is there a way to set my wt. loss ticker to show that or do I have to start at zero?
My starting wt. was 283lbs and right now I am at 216 lbs.
My ultimate goal is to reach 150-160 then take it from there.
My short-term goal is to get under 200!!! I am tired of being in the 2's! lol
I am back for the long haul... Feeling re-motivated and re-inspired. I can do this!!!!

Replies

• xraylady33
    xraylady33 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    welcome back...and good luck! YOU GOT THIS!
  • lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Good for you. I hope you find the inspiration and motivation you need. Welcome back and good luck.
  • BuckeyeBoi
    BuckeyeBoi Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Wayyyyyyyy to go, your already an inspiration to us!!! Brian
  • LisaManySongs
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! :)
  • CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    wow...amazing loss..fantastic!!
  • dotaldridge
    Options
    that great wtg
  • SheehyCFC
    SheehyCFC Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Is there a way to set my wt. loss ticker to show that or do I have to start at zero?
    All you have to do is go to My Home -> Check-In -> Edit previous entries -> change starting weight.

Oh, and congrats on your loss so far, welcome back!

**EDIT - you can also do "add new entry" at the bottom and put in your starting date/weight
  • dreawest
    dreawest Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    You should enter your original weight and then update it to your current weight if you want your ticker to reflect the total loss. It will look like a crazy big one day loss but correct itself moving forward.
  • LisaManySongs
    Options
    Is there a way to set my wt. loss ticker to show that or do I have to start at zero?
    All you have to do is go to My Home -> Check-In -> Edit previous entries -> change starting weight.

Oh, and congrats on your loss so far, welcome back!

**EDIT - you can also do "add new entry" at the bottom and put in your starting date/weight

Great! Thank you...I'm going to do that. :)