Reebok Realflex

Options
I want to buy these shoes but will need to order online. Are they true to size? if I wear an 8.5 normally is that what I should order?

Replies

• meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I can't not give you an answer as I have not worn the shoes...but a lot of online stores have reviews from customers who bought the product. Find some of those and you might get a good answer!
  • Michele7091
    Michele7091 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I have these shoes and for me they were true to the size I normally wear. I L-O-V-E them!
  • UnderConstructionLuis
    Options
    I want to buy these shoes but will need to order online. Are they true to size? if I wear an 8.5 normally is that what I should order?

I've had my Readflex's for a while now and love them. They are my go to workout shoes. Anyway, i wear a size 10.5 (sometimes 11 with other brands) and they feel great and still do. Hope that helps.
  • imlewer
    imlewer Posts: 15
    Options
    I just tried a pair on at a Reebok outlet and they were pretty true to size. Also finishline.com had a bunch of them on sale for like $50 so my wife and I each got a pair for what it would have cost to but a single pair at the outlet. They were also super comfortable when we tried them on at the store, cant wait to get a few runs in with them.
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!