Looking for 40-something moms to be my friends!

Options

Replies

• tnmomof4
    tnmomof4 Posts: 33
    Options
    I will be 41 in a couple of weeks. I have 4 kids ages 22, 15, 13, and 10. Friend request sent.
  • beebee1964
    Options
    Hey, 47 and 2 grown married kids. I too just joined 30 day shred yesterday...so feel free to add me...
  • MelanieK109
    MelanieK109 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 41, a mom of 3. Would love to be your fitnesspal. Feel free to add me! Congrats for joining. I love this site, it has helped me so much.
  • newve
    newve Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You can add me. 40 2 kids. Married
  • netztoy
    netztoy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im a 47 year old mom of three adult daughters 23,28, and 29...also 2 grandsons and 1 grand daughter on the way...Feel free to add me...Good Luck on your weight loss journey:flowerforyou:
  • shamrck44
    shamrck44 Posts: 91
    Options
    Hi-
    I am a 41 year old mother of a 3 year old. Feel free to add me.
  • lmd172
    lmd172 Posts: 172
    Options
    soon to be 45 year old single mom to a college age girl...good friends are essential to this new lifestyle! (-:

add me if you'd like!

and, welcome - you're gonna love it here!
  • andeey
    andeey Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    41, with a 5-year old son and new to MFP, feel free to add me, I need friends, too! =)
  • mtjaxx
    mtjaxx Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am a 46 year old women with an 8 year old son in 3rd grade. I am new to the site and am looking for motivation. Add me if you like. I will help to keep you motivated if you want.
  • lrdavenport23
    lrdavenport23 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm married, 40 years old with a 3-year old daughter. Feel free to add me.
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Howdy. 43yr old married mom here to 2 kids age 19 and 14. Feel free to add :)
  • Msdld2011
    Options
    :smile: I'm new to the website. Mother of 3: 15, 13 and 8. I'm 39yrs old. Started a diet plan with a goal to lose 40 lbs. Started Tuesday and have lost 7 lbs according to my scale. YAY. Feel free to add me. I need all of the encouragement I can get and I have some to give LOL I usually can't stick to anything but I did and I am so encouraged.
  • Laceybaby1967
    Laceybaby1967 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    44yo single mother of a 7 year old....feel free to add me if you want!:flowerforyou:
  • fitnhealthykaren
    Options
    I'm 45, married w/ 2 kids ages 17 and 11. Starting eating right Jan. 5, started using MFP about 3-4 weeks ago. I'm also going to start the 30DS on April 1! Feel free to add me! (anyone in this topic string for that matter!)
  • Jnoecker
    Jnoecker Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 41 (42 on 4/7!) and have a 5 yr old son. I'm looking to lose about 50 lbs and would love MFP friends for support! Add me! :)
  • CW101
    CW101 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 with 2 kids ages 3 and 1. Feel free to add me!
  • abullock
    abullock Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You can me me as well. I am 40 with 5 kids (20, 11, 8, 6, 3).
  • beeka2ked
    beeka2ked Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
    40 yrs old, married with 3yr old son.
  • denjoh17
    denjoh17 Posts: 18
    Options
    Add me, too! 40, with a 7 yr old boy, and a muffin top. :)
  • debbiephotogirl
    debbiephotogirl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a 42 year old mom with 2 kids. I am also looking for more "40-somethings" to connect with! Anyone feel free to add me :)