Awesome! Well done you! =)
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Thanks! :D
  • DocMarr
    DocMarr Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Always good when you start to notice the clothes being looser - only thing is having to buy a new wardrobe....nope, that's a plus too! LOL!
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    I might end up buying a belt!
  • clumsymofro
    clumsymofro Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Buying new clothes is great, especially when you have to buy a smaller size but it becomes annoying and expensive when you lose over 100 lbs in about 18 months and the new shorts that you bought for last summer that you barely wore are now too big and you have to buy all brand new ones for this year!! Lol...definitely NOT complaining about my weight loss, I'm just saying! :-)
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    I can see how dropping a large amount can be a hassle when it comes to clothes. Clothing isn't cheap!
  • Kathleen_Hays
    Options
    Feels awesome, doesn't it? And that's more important than whatever the scale tells you!
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    For the interm..goodwill works. I am wearing my baggy clothes ,I bought a belt and once a shirt is beyond droopy,bagged and donated..I hope to have an empty closet when I reach my goal.
  • AdelaDi
    AdelaDi Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :) I have to agree that it's not at all good for your budget, but buying new clothes because the old ones are too large is just awesome! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!