What 10 lbs looks like

Options

Replies

• MissMollieK
    MissMollieK Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    You should be ecstatic...you are looking great and toned!
  • Dezi0723
    Dezi0723 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    OMG! you look amazing! I see it! Keep working hard! I cant wait to get some proof of improvement....
  • TLPat
    TLPat Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    This is such a good reminder. I have lost 13 lbs and I feel amazing, so, why do I get discouraged everyday when I get on the scale when I am wearing clothes I haven't worn in years???? Makes no sense. Thanks for sharing!
  • Dezi0723
    Dezi0723 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    how tall are you? you're trying to go from 124 to 104? You already look small in your pic..I'm 5'5 and i dont want to go below 130...
  • jenocelot
    jenocelot Posts: 47
    Options
    Wow, thanks for sharing that. You look so different, much firmer and leaner. Good job!! Keep it up, girl!! I'm in a similar boat and appreciate the vivid proof that slow but sure works.
  • suziesue9
    suziesue9 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks Hannah, that's so encouraging. I've lost 9lb and feel its too slow but your post has encouraged me to keep going and I'll get there...thanks!
  • Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    glad to see the difference.. i see myself every day , i guess i should had taken before pics
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I have way too many 'before' pics... thanks for the inspiration!
  • aljmarr
    aljmarr Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! And so motivating/encouraging! Who cares what the scale says when you feel good and have the incredible visible proof! Keep it up!
  • McLifterPants
    McLifterPants Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    how tall are you? you're trying to go from 124 to 104? You already look small in your pic..I'm 5'5 and i dont want to go below 130...

I'm 5'7", but I think you mis-read something! I started at 162 and I'm trying to get to between 130 and 140. I'm at 151 right now. Well within healthy limits, I promise!
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that, I'm sure there are a lot of people who don't have such a large number to loose. Thanks for the share it's definately inspirational
  • Hmmowry
    Hmmowry Posts: 5
    Options
    Great job, i'm on day two of this and i'm looking to get rid of about 20lbs. the app. tells me that i'll see about 10 lbs gone in 5 weeks. not sure if that is accurate or not but i'd be estatic if it was. your picture gives me hope!! you look fantastic. How many days a week do you work out? i'm shooting for 3-5 switching up from cardio and some strength.
  • charleymufcxx
    Options
    Wow!! Well done! Looks like such a difference! I've just started a new diet. I've been weighed in today at my local diet clinic and I've lost 10lbs since Monday!! I feel great!!! My goal is to lose 120lbs!! Well done!xox
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Good idea--and you look great!! Congrats on what you have done and wishing you success on reaching your goal. :-)
  • itsfruitcake
    itsfruitcake Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Woo that's awesome, it's really encouraging to see that even so little can make a huge difference!
  • FrancineM62
    FrancineM62 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    So glad to see you share this. Congrats to you! Ten pounds was very noticeable on me because I am only 5-2.5. I dropped 2 sizes. It's not any easier simply because it’s a small amount. In fact, it was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done. I've been maintaining since April.
  • sarahsc514
    sarahsc514 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That's amazing and so important to see! Thank you for sharing. To lose 10 lbs is really and achievement. We all have to remember that! Great job!!
  • Love4fitnesslove4food2
    Options
    To the OP...3 pounds in a month isn't very slow at all. I think that's more than reasonable and actually quite fast for someone with only 10-15 pounds left to lose. Way to go!
  • markgriffiths507
    markgriffiths507 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow brilliant!!!
    You can really see a difference
    I have lost 41 lb so far and have another 10 to go.
    The weight loss has really slowed now- about 1.5 a over last couple of weeks.
    This really does prove slow and steady is the key and really does work.
  • mklf30
    mklf30 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is great! You look wonderful. I just started a week ago and I am frustrated that nothing has really happened yet, scale-wise. How long did it take for you to begin losing? I need to drop 10, would like to lose 20. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!