I know it's been done but...

Options
I know it's already been done, probably hundreds of times, but I was just looking through my "Thinspiration" pics and I wondered who your beach body inspiration pics are of?

Currently I've got Britney Spears, Coleen Rooney, Helen Flanagan, the Kardashians, and a couple more... Here's my board http://pinterest.com/tinkleprincess/thinspiration/

Who are yours?

Replies

• DalexD
    DalexD Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I don't want to be thin, I want to be curvy and I'm not sure who in the public eye is actually happy with being curvy.
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I don't have a "Thin-spiration"

I love my curves...I just want to shed some "excess" fat and firm up.
  • LisamarieBond14
    LisamarieBond14 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    "Thinspiration" is just my tongue-in-cheek way of naming my pinboard! If you actually look at my inspirational people, none are thin, they're all curvy. I have hips, I'm curvy!

I'm not delusional, I think Victoria Beckham looks lovely, for her, but for me I need to aspire to more curvacious body types such as Kim Kardashian and Coleen Rooney...

Dear me, I just thought it would be fun...

Edit - I changed the name... Here's the new link...
    http://pinterest.com/tinkleprincess/beach-body-inspiration/
  • nikkiakano
    Options
    aww a little harsh, not to worry, everyone wants a body like someone else at some point or we woldnt all be here!......i dont know if im curvy or not,been 3 stone overweight for some time.,i would like to have brittany spears body, halle berrys, anything toned and slim...i like curves, but i also like slim without curves.i like the word thinspiration.... not to worry,....regardless if its beyonce or shakira...oh yes id love shakiras body...her hips dont lie...:D:D:D:D:D
  • ErnieM88
    ErnieM88 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I would have to say Kelly Brooke, think she looks fab! Also anyone with a nice bum, because I have the flattest bum in the world! (the only bit of me that is)
  • kanata
    kanata Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean about thinspiration - come on guys you can't deny you're THINNING down a few sizes, NOT gaining extra erm, unwanted curves and bumps.

I don't really have a thinspiration/absperation/legsperation/etc i just kind of want myself to be a bit more muscly actually. I'm small breasted so i'll never be 'CURVY'! So.. apologies to everyone who seems to have a problem with women who aren't an hourglass and who will never achieve it ;)

Although i suppose Shakira is a good aim (before the recent weight loss :/ ), athletic to a degree and although i wont have her curves, she's small chested too which makes me feel better ;D
  • LisamarieBond14
    LisamarieBond14 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean about thinspiration - come on guys you can't deny you're THINNING down a few sizes, NOT gaining extra erm, unwanted curves and bumps.

I don't really have a thinspiration/absperation/legsperation/etc i just kind of want myself to be a bit more muscly actually. I'm small breasted so i'll never be 'CURVY'! So.. apologies to everyone who seems to have a problem with women who aren't an hourglass and who will never achieve it ;)

Although i suppose Shakira is a good aim (before the recent weight loss :/ ), athletic to a degree and although i wont have her curves, she's small chested too which makes me feel better ;D

Yeah, most of my pics are of curvy girls but I don't have much in the way of boobs (I can just about fill a B cup on a good day!) but I have quite a good set of hips and a bottom! My waist does curve in slightly when I'm slim so I'm not quite pear, not quite hourglass... I like Shakira's body but I struggled to find a good picture of her before she got too slim!