New here looking for buddies!

Options
Hi Guys!
I am so ready to lose this weight especially with summer right around the corner!
I'm 5'6 and 181 lbs right now and hoping to lose around 40 lbs or so.
I love to support people and chat!

Replies

• oxzoeee
    oxzoeee Posts: 6
    Options
    Hiya, i'm looking for buddies to have on here to help me with my weight loss. I think I would find it a lot easier seeing other people going through the same as me :D
  • rubysphoto
    rubysphoto Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :-) I am 5'4 cw is 165 and looking to lose around 25 more.
  • LadyElby
    LadyElby Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Feel free to add me. One can never have too many friends and weightloss buddies!
  • lvnnena
    lvnnena Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm new too. I'm 193 and working on losing 40 to 45 Ibs. Weightloss is really hard and it would be great to have support. Feel free to add me!
  • tigerbabe2
    tigerbabe2 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    TGIF all, am new also and looking 4 workout buddies, add me :P :wink:
  • Nicolearredondo17
    Nicolearredondo17 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I am new here a coworker told me about the site. I was doing weight watchers but since this is a free app/website thought I would check it out. I like that it tells me calorie wise what I should eat to get to my goal. So most of my day is spent in front of a computer so not much excrcise so I have to make the most of it. Like my username states I need to lose about 25 to feel better and look better. Good luck to all.
  • angelrock
    angelrock Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've been doing MFP for 5 weeks now and I think i'm just now getting to grips with all the lower calorie foods, making the most of my calories, weighing my food and exercise.

So im looking for more support and more motivation to keep me on track so add me as a friend if you want the same!
  • St3veDurb1n
    St3veDurb1n Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    hey im on my 2nd attempt at mfp and looking to add more ppl for motivation add me :tongue: