Fat Loss Factor?

Options
I just saw a computer infomercial on the Fat Loss Factor. Has anyone tried it?

Replies

• CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Anyone? Anyone? Yes, I did just bump my own thread.:wink:
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Let's see uses the words "de-tox" "master cleanse" and also talks about the metabolic advantage of meal frequency, in short it's a load of crap. All diets work the exact same way, through a calorie deficit
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Basically, anything that requires money in exchange for a weight loss promise is unnecessary.

The only thing you need to lose weight healthfully is a moderate calorie deficit. Thankfully, MFP helps you figure that out and manage it for free.
  • hbunting86
    hbunting86 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Agree with Acg and Jorra - sounds like a load of unnecessary drivel to me.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Thanks for the replies.
  • lilapapas
    Options
    I bought it for $47 just the other day and going over the material - I'm REALLY excited to start next week! They offer a great diet plan including a detox, a cleanse and lists of foods that burn fat faster than most others! It even gives you a grocery list so you know what foods you should be eating and what ones you shouldn't.

I read up on it online before I purchased and everyone seems to have gotten good results and written good reviews! You MUST be disciplined to follow the plan though, because it does not seems like it will be too pleasant for the first few weeks...

Hope this helps some!

Lila
  • Jorra
    Options
    I bought it for $47 just the other day and going over the material - I'm REALLY excited to start next week! They offer a great diet plan including a detox, a cleanse and lists of foods that burn fat faster than most others! It even gives you a grocery list so you know what foods you should be eating and what ones you shouldn't.

I read up on it online before I purchased and everyone seems to have gotten good results and written good reviews! You MUST be disciplined to follow the plan though, because it does not seems like it will be too pleasant for the first few weeks...

Hope this helps some!

Lila

Did you read the rest of this thread at all? I'm happy for you and your excitement to eat healthy, but their claims are unfounded crap. As long as you realize this isn't "detoxing" or "cleansing" your body or "burning fat fast,", you can follow whatever plan you want.

I prefer to not limit myself to an arbitrary list of foods. I know what's healthy and I eat that most of the time. What matters is that you eat less calories than your body uses.
  • lilapapas
    Options
    Well we will have to wait on my results! But I don't see how following an organic diet for a while won't help to cleanse my system... A lot of my friends have followed similar diets and had great results! Agreed that counting calories is the way to go, but getting food tips is NEVER a bad thing...
  • Jorra
    Options
    Well we will have to wait on my results! But I don't see how following an organic diet for a while won't help to cleanse my system... A lot of my friends have followed similar diets and had great results! Agreed that counting calories is the way to go, but getting food tips is NEVER a bad thing...

Your system is "cleansed" all the time by your liver and kidneys. If those are functioning, there is no magic food that will do it for you. The premise of all diets is the same, reduce calories and eat nutritious foods. Whether or not they are organic is inconsequential. Good luck to you.
  • lilapapas
    Options
    We shall see! She asked, I answered. Wasn't looking to get into a big discussion about it, but thanks. I'm still excited to try it out! And they offer great tools and workout programs to go with so for $47, I'm still satisfied with my purchase :) if even just for the fire it lit under my butt...
  • CricketKate
    Options

Hope this helps some!

Lila

Thank you! I appreciate the response.
  • deale55
    Options
    http://3aac95v7pb2aol7dzbgimfkhly.hop.clickbank.net/

I recommend you take this program is a very good program to follow
    good luck
  • prettystar
    prettystar Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am doing that fat loss factor program and I like it. I am doing the detox to promote liver function and although it is a grueling process I feel better all ready. MFP alone is great for people who don't need guidelines but i need more guidelines and I chose the FLF program keeping track with MFP. The FLF program gives you a great holistic view and tells you the science why the program works. hope this helps
  • Annalisa_87
    Annalisa_87 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hey I too am a user of the Fat loss Factor and can say so far so good. If you stick with the program it will work and I actually find this program quite easy to follow compared to others I have tried. Here is a user review I found of help http://www.ebooksfitness.com/fat-loss-factor.html
  • Justin_Linkuvo
    Options
    Yeah it works. They give lot of tips and talks about every secret that there is in weight loss industry. Check them out: http://tiny.cc/fat-loss-factor-new
  • DiabolicalColossus
    DiabolicalColossus Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Man, your wallet looks SO skinny and "toned".

A rousing success, as always.