How to prevent or tighten loose skin

Options
Hello!

So ive lost 46 lbs in the last 2 months and im starting to notice loose skin, by stomach just doesnt look the same and my arms are getting the bat wing thing going on. Im just wondering if anyone has any suggestions how to stop the loose skin epedemic im having.

I understand it wont bounce back and ill have an amazing awesome flat stomach i lost that chance years ago. But any sort of tightening will be beneficial.

Thanks for your time!
Megan

Replies

• kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    I had 8 pound babies in less than 2 years and gained 45-50 with each...I know about loose skin.

Depending on your age (I was in my 20's then), most of it *should* bounce back...my stomach has a little rippling on the bottom, but I have no fat on my stomach so I am sure it is all loose skin. Everything else went back to normal wih lifting weights. So if you haven't already incorporated strength training into your workouts, start right away!
  • MeganKG21
    Options
    Thanks hun,I'm 23 and no babies. But thanks for the help :happy:
  • kpittman0612
    Options
    I too have loose skin on my stomach after having my two kids, fortunately it is going back down now after working out hard the past 6 weeks. I do Circuit training, jogging and try to watch my calories. May not make it all bounce back but it'll help.