In dire need of support system

Options
Hello, I am not new to the site or new to weight loss, but I am starting my journey... again weighing the most ever! I have about 90 lbs to lose, 27 years old, full-time student, stay at home mom, and I am addicted to food. Looking for all kinds of support. Would love to also support friends as well as you travel on your journey! Please add me!

Replies

• linnyrhea
    linnyrhea Posts: 105
    Options
    Hi, welcome to MFP. I'm 28 years old, also a stay at home mom. Feel free to add, I'm here everyday!
  • skinnyjeansdiva
    Options
    Thanks! I will send you a request. It will be good to have other mom's on board
  • mtm77
    mtm77 Posts: 84
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck to you on this new journey :)
  • Kristy_Elizabeth
    Options
    I'm new here too! I'll probably be on here a lot too. I work from home and love to chat some during the day. My two dogs are not so good at conversation, lol! Feel free to add me if you want.
  • lexytay
    lexytay Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I come from a big Italian family, so I totally understand food addiction and large portions. Good Luck on your journey :)
  • chique123
    Options
    Hi I'm also new here today so feel free to add me and we can start our journey together. I can't wait to start shedding the pounds :-))
  • 1missliberty
    Options
    I'm also a mom, addicted to food, and also need to lose 90 lbs to hit my healthy weight. Im new to this so i will try to add you, if not feel free to add me =)
  • Melaniec78
    Melaniec78 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!
    If I was a stay at home mommy I'd probabaly weigh 10x what I do now. I'd eat hot dogs mac n cheese and brownies all day!! :blushing:
    Good Luck with your Journey joining MFP is a step in the right direction!
    Add me!
  • skinnyjeansdiva
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck to you on this new journey :)

Thanks a bunch!
  • LisaJ2904
    LisaJ2904 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Welcome...I'm here everyday and happy to support so feel free to add me anyone ..Best of luck x
  • heidiwebs
    heidiwebs Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. 40 years old, mom of two, 85 more pounds to lose. I've lost 15 in 6 weeks.
  • njauatin
    njauatin Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this weight loss thing. Feel free to add me. We can start our journey together.