125 lbs lost w/pics!!!!!!!

Options
AriesGrl
AriesGrl Posts: 174 Member
http://s1149.photobucket.com/albums/o587/Ariesgrl2114/

So It took me a little under a year to lose 125 lbs and that was almost 4 years ago that I managed to keep it off....now I have gained 30lbs of it back and I am trying to lose it but just cant seem to stay on track...I feel like I have lost my motivation and just cant get it back...but when I look at these pictures it does make me want to keep going and get rid of those extra 30 lbs...I am just struggling....anyone else loose big and then fall off track????

Replies

• AriesGrl
    Options
    Sorry I cant seem to get the pics to post here????
  • raisingbabyk
    raisingbabyk Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Ariesgrl2114

So It took me a little under a year to lose 125 lbs and that was almost 4 years ago that I managed to keep it off....now I have gained 30lbs of it back and I am trying to lose it but just cant seem to stay on track...I feel like I have lost my motivation and just cant get it back...but when I look at these pictures it does make me want to keep going and get rid of those extra 30 lbs...I am just struggling....anyone else loose big and then fall off track????

ah weird i can't get it to post for you either. I think because you are linking the whole album. Try the individual pictures
  • kassied09
    kassied09 Posts: 397
    Options
    Someone beat me to it. haha...and neither worked! D=
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    url

only make the IMG lowercase...
  • LishaCole
    LishaCole Posts: 245
    Options
    edit: tooo big.
  • angielautenbach
    angielautenbach Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I looked at the link nice job!! Way to go for keeping it up.
  • FungusTrooper
    FungusTrooper Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Yeah, they need resizing, really. Read this topic for img help: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/262875-need-help-adding-pictures-look-here-pic-heavy
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I tried but failed to post them for you... Sorry!
  • LishaCole
    LishaCole Posts: 245
    Options
    They need to be re-sized a bit. You look great!
  • AriesGrl
    Options
    haha only posted my husbands half...
    http://s1149.photobucket.com/albums/o587/ariesgrl2114/
  • AriesGrl
    Options
    nope still not working..lol oh well
  • AriesGrl
    Options
    thanks for trying guys...I did read that link and thought I did what it said?? guess not....lol
  • AriesGrl
    Options
    its anoying you cant delete a topic either...
  • scott1646
    scott1646 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, keep at it. If you can lose that much, you can hack at that 30lbs in no time. =)

My current goal is to lose 137lbs and so far have lost 7 lbs in the past 2 weeks.
  • AriesGrl
    Options
    Awesome job, keep at it. If you can lose that much, you can hack at that 30lbs in no time. =)

My current goal is to lose 137lbs and so far have lost 7 lbs in the past 2 weeks.

way to go on your 7lbs!! Keep it up...I think for me I worked so long at that 125 that I just dont wanna do it anymore...lol...altho I know I need to...I stick to my calories just fine which used to work without excersise cause I have alot of physical limitations that prevent me from much excersise but I do walk alot. And now its frustrating that calories alone isnt enough=(
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!