South Beach Diet

Options
2»

Replies

• missmelissavpk
    missmelissavpk Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    ooooo and if the lack of sugar & carbs is making you drag your butt, try Rockstar energy drinks (the sugar free ones). NO SUGAR NO CARBS. 20 calories for the entire can! It's my new best friend!
  • sunnydale2009
    Options
    Starting Phase II today. I'll stay with that until my weight is where I want it to be (about 160 lbs). Thankfully the carb cravings are (mostly) under control and as long as I eat three meals and two snacks every day, I'm fine. Started working out at the gym this past weekend, that will help firm things up and hopefully get my metabolism revved up (menopause is a :explode: ). I urge anyone who is having trouble with dieting in general, and sugar in particular, to check out SB. It's really just basic common sense healthy eating, and it works. :smile:
  • hardlyhere
    hardlyhere Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love south beach! I was on a stricter low carb diet, so going to this was easy, and I am seeing a major drop in how clothes fit. I also have diet tonic and vodka on this, as my other diet allowed, and it does not effect results. I am sticking on phase I for the duration. I really do not think you are missing much not going to phase 2 for a while. I eat tons of bveggies, llow fat dairy, and lean proteins. And do not count anything. Eat when I am hungry and stop when satisfied. It works.
  • Kiloloser
    Kiloloser Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm also starting South Beach today. Over the years I've followed Dukan and LCHF plans, but with SB the veggies, seeds and nuts make it more interesting. Luckily, I can follow the same food plan for 2 weeks , which makes shopping easier. Only have a few pounds to lose but plan to stick with the SB plan it for good. I also love exercise - walking, pilates and strength training.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!