So Cal Meet Up

Options
neverstray
neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
I'm thinking about setting up an MFP SoCal meet up. I want to see if anyone is interested. If it happens, I'm thinking about organizing it for probably June, so we could have a summer blow out. Let me know what you think. I'm open to anything, at this point.

If you you'd like to come, just let me know here in the thread. I want to at least get an idea of the level of interest.

Thanks.

Replies

• ShalisaClam
    ShalisaClam Posts: 190
    Options
    <
    wishes I lived in SoCal. I would totally go, if so. Good luck !
  • Cherishanne
    Cherishanne Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I think this is a great idea! I'm in!
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    I think this sounds awesome! I was wondering myself if anyone would be interested in a meetup but didn't have anywhere to meet up! :laugh:

I was actually thinking about posting to see who all has Disney passes and wanted to meet up there. It seems like tons of people on here have them! :drinker:
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Awww! What about a mid-Cal meet-up where all Nor Cal and So Cal peeps can meet up? :)

BUT... that means we'd probably meet in Fresno or B-town (Bakersfield) or up near Cow-schwitz (you know, that massive cow farm on the 5, can't miss it if you've ever done the Nor Cal - So Cal drive).
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I can do SoCal or either Central Cal :)
  • DisneyMommy
    DisneyMommy Posts: 281
    Options
    I am in depending on when in June it's held. My parents are coming to visit in early June and I can't miss that. We haven't seen them in 4 years!!!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Not sure what I'm doing in June, but it might be fun. :smile:
  • neverstray
    Options
    Cool beans. Sounds like we have some interest. If we get enough of us, we can reserve a restaurant or something. Bar, food, music, that kind of thing. Could be fun. Let's let this ride for a bit and see if we can get some more.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I'd be interested in a Disneyland meetup! Hubby and I have passes, as do several of MFPals.

Sounds funnnnn!!!!!!!
  • CrueChix
    CrueChix Posts: 47
    Options
    Sounds great!! I'm down for meeting new people. :flowerforyou:
  • neverstray
    Options
    Sounds like there's some interest. Disneyland could be a good choice. Where would we meet up? Inside the park or outside? Just looking for ideas. My only thought on Disneyland is it's not really a good place to sit and chat and get to know people. But, if you go all the time and are familiar with it, maybe you have some ideas on what might work for everyone.
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    Sounds like there's some interest. Disneyland could be a good choice. Where would we meet up? Inside the park or outside? Just looking for ideas. My only thought on Disneyland is it's not really a good place to sit and chat and get to know people. But, if you go all the time and are familiar with it, maybe you have some ideas on what might work for everyone.

Downtown Disney is free and there are places to sit and eat and stuff like that...just a thought. :smile:
  • neverstray
    Options

Downtown Disney is free and there are places to sit and eat and stuff like that...just a thought. :smile:

You don't have to pay for downtown Disney? Hmmmm. Ok.

Any others wanna join?