LOSE 10lbs for the month of April. Ready? Set? LOSE!

Options

Replies

• nikki_att84
    nikki_att84 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Lets do this cause if I lose 10 lbs I will be 200 and that would just be the best thing ever.. been trying very hard to get to that weight :)

same here!!!!!!! ive been at 216 for the past 3 weeks i wish it would go down!!
  • Delfonic42
    Options
    I'm all in!
  • bogle34
    bogle34 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am IN!! Where do we check in - add me as friend - thanks!!
  • bebeleesa
    Options
    I'm in!!! xD
  • 2gabbee
    2gabbee Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your post. I am so ready to put March to rest and move forward. I will weigh in on Apr 1 and join you and the many supporters in this challenge. We can all succeed.
  • SARAH7378
    SARAH7378 Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm in!
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Sign me up I am in I can do it I will wright it down so I don't forget.
  • cafeteriagirl
    cafeteriagirl Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I need to lose ten plus 20 more count me in!!
    :happy:
  • ashleab37
    ashleab37 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I'm up for it! 225 now, 215 by end of April!! THAT'LL TAKE ME UNDER 100KG WOOHOO
  • daughter14
    daughter14 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm on that journey as well. Let's get started!!!!:smile:
  • HipsBreastsandMore
    HipsBreastsandMore Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Im all for it! & Add me as well. Im a newbie!!
  • MeBri23
    MeBri23 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'M ALL IN!!!!
  • kimmiet70
    kimmiet70 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Count me in chica...
  • Rainforst
    Rainforst Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    count me in
  • tracyd401
    Options
    I will try as hard as I can.... I would love to be -10 in April........
  • cyberskirt
    cyberskirt Posts: 218
    Options
    I'll try!!!!
  • suzannedutton
    Options
    I am in!! But I haven't yet lost over a 1lb in a week. So I am going to have to get motivated
  • ndpredbone1
    Options
    Let's do this. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can! :smile:
  • LadyRush
    LadyRush Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Emily199517
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am excited for the 10 pound challenge. I've started to do Shape Magazines Drop 10 diet which will help you lose 10 pounds in 5 weeks, but I am bumping it up a bit to lose 10 pounds in 4 weeks.

As far as diet, Shape's plan is to eat 1400 calories, and then add another 200 of "happy calories" tallying up to 1600 calories daily.
    Right now, i am taking it to the next level and eating 1200 calories, and then another 200 happy calories.

Happy calories can be filled anything you want. But it has to make you happy :) You can have a treat everyday, or save it for the end of the week to have a "cheat meal."

Personally, i choose the cheat meal. One meal a week of pure bliss :)

I also have switched all of my liquids to water and green tea. Except for milk in my cereal, and sometimes diet soda. I used to drink diet soda all day long, and i have learned to cut it down to a few cups a week.

Exercise: I am doing Shape's plan of doing HIIT three days a week. (High Intensity Interval Training) for thirty minutes. For those of you who don't know about this, HIIT is doing high intensity bursts and low intensity recovery. Like sprinting for 30 seconds, and walking a minute to recover. It blasts calories and also helps with plateau if any of you are having a problem with that. I do this for thirty minutes.

Then, twice a week, I do an hour of strength training. I used to believe building muscle made you bulk up! But it really doesn't. It tightens up a woman's whole body and can make her look fantastic even if she isn't at her goal weight quite yet. If any of you go to 24 hour fitness I highly recommend 'Les Mills Body Pump'.

WE CAN DO IT EVERYONE!! You are worth every good thing in this world, including being happy and healthy :) Good luck.