Replies

• Cristine_Michelle_
    Cristine_Michelle_ Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    40 next month!!!
  • torno
    torno Posts: 6
    Options
    Come on people, I sure hope there are more than teeny boppers out there. I'm 67 and proud of it. I just cam on with MFP. I started just working out at the athletic club, but that didn't do enough for me. I found MFP to help with the intake of calories. Just establish a routine that you can stick with and you will succeed in achieving your goals.
  • shellcanada71
    Options
    I am 40
  • Blondeone10
    Options
    I will be 50 in May. Broke a couple or ribs a year ago when I was doing instructional training for snowboarding. I have taught for 5 years. I have always been active, but it has gotten harder to lose weight. Any positive re-inforcement is welcome!:smile:
  • msseptember27c
    Options
    I WILL BE 40 IN SEPTEMBER
  • kristi135
    kristi135 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 and loving it! Hoping to make this my healthiest year yet! Stay focused and motivated and you'll reach your goal.
  • jcpmoore
    jcpmoore Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I'm 39, but I have the fatigue of a 50 year old. Does that count? lol Sorry, that wasn't very nice to the 50 year olds. Most of them have more energy than me. :laugh:
  • sherrillg
    sherrillg Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I'm 46. feel free to add me!
  • MAponte73
    MAponte73 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am not 40, but close. I will be 39 in Nov.
  • jbee183
    jbee183 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 yrs young. Feeling great. God is Good!
  • pjd100
    pjd100 Posts: 10
    Options
    42 but don't feel it
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    A very immature 50
  • Michellerawrrr
    Michellerawrrr Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Turned 40 in January and I have never felt better in my life. You couldn't pay me to be 20 again!
    :drinker:
  • Bachmann95
    Options
    I am 46 and just started Monday and have lost 4 pounds so far! and Yes my concern too was all the younger ladies with the great metabulisim lol
  • Julienotclever
    Options
    40 In July here ...... It's what has kicked me into doing something about the extra pounds and fitness soil I look and feel good then 40 is just a number :-)
  • Cjpwilson
    Options
    44 here.
  • ambitious01
    ambitious01 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 40 at the end of the summer. Feel free to add me- I'm close enough to feel the 40's energy. Trust me :ohwell:
  • nenardzz
    nenardzz Posts: 8
    Options
    42 :)
  • GrandmasonKirby
    Options
    45, will be 46 thrusday. Feel free to add me
  • WannaB105
    Options
    New here, and 40!