USA Sport fans, some information needed

Options
Platnex
Platnex Posts: 110 Member
Hey everyone, first off excuse the general idiocy, I am from England so this may seem like a silly question.

Basically I am a huge follower of the NFL (Go Pats!) and I am wondering if anyone knows how much it would cost to get a Jersey (ideally new) in either a sports shop or from the teams shop, I am looking to know the full price after tax and everything.

I Would just buy it online but I do not have anything I can use online so I am trying to find out the prices so I can then wire the money over to someone to get it and post it over.

Thanks!

Replies

• taliesyn_
    taliesyn_ Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    ESPN America's website has a shop and there are no international shipping charges there :)

--another UK football fan

Edit: couldn't spell "there"!
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    Prices can range from $75 to $200, bucks depending on if you want a replica or authentic. I would think $125 should cover a replica jersey with taxes and shipping etc... I live about 5 minutes from Gillette Stadium where the Pats play. I could probably get by there in the next couple days to check out their proshop for you if you'd like. GO PATS

I know you don't want to buy online, but here are some prices from their proshop

http://proshop.patriots.com/jerseys/
  • Platnex
    Options
    Prices can range from $75 to $200, bucks depending on if you want a replica or authentic. I would think $125 should cover a replica jersey with taxes and shipping etc... I live about 5 minutes from Gillette Stadium where the Pats play. I could probably get by there in the next couple days to check out their proshop for you if you'd like. GO PATS

If you could that would be wonderful, have a look to see if the price of the season just gone is cheaper than the new one (if it is out yet that is)

Thanks so much and I must say... really jelous

25 bucks for a Hernandez shirt... urgh why do I wish I could just snap this up now.
  • Platnex
    Options
    ESPN America's website has a shop and there are no international shipping charges there :)

--another UK football fan

Edit: couldn't spell "there"!

The issue I have is my lack of online buying, I will not give a bank any chance to charge me fees so I refuse to have a debit or credit card.
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    If you're worried about last season vs this season, I find a throwback jersey to be great, it is always current if that makes sense. I love the Pats red jerseys with the blue and white on the shoulders.
  • Platnex
    Options
    The main thing I want is just any jersey really, I used to have one back from the 06 season but I lost it in the move back to the UK, I really used it a lot (think of it like the comfort tshirt)
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    I have nothing to add about buying a jersey. I just wanted to say:
    529_go_20patriots_20rev1.jpg
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Use a pay pal account
  • Platnex
    Options
    The issue I have with paypal is that to verify it, they want you to add your credit or debit card which I do not have.