Hello!

Options
Hey my name is Shannon and I sing in a Gospel Group! I also work at a dermatology office! I joined this website because it was recommended by a friend! I am very excited about sharing ideas and recipes.

Replies

• jmj82304
    Options
    Welcome!! This site has helped keep me stay focused and was an eye opener as to the calories I was consuming!
  • bwilton77
    bwilton77 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is wonderful it gives you support and motivation when you need it. It has helped me to stay on track and helps me to be more aware of what I'm eating and when I exercise. Its great. I've also gotten some really good recipes and ideas as well as shared a few to help others. Good luck on your journey.:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome, you will love it here if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I wish that you have great success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • nobleps
    nobleps Posts: 95
    Options
    Praise God and Welcome! :flowerforyou: Lots of good tips. The journal it great. Best tool I have ever found to keep me on track. :bigsmile: :drinker: Water in the Cups!:drinker: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
    You can do it!