New Mom!

Options
Hey ya'll! My name is Jenn and I just thought I'd say "HEY!" I am a new single mommy as of July 2nd and loving every minute of it! I am a full time college student pursuing my nursing degree and I love it! I have decided that I am hitting my diet and exercise hardcore this week since I should be cleared by the Dr at my appointment in 2 days...yippee! I am a fun, outgoing person who loves meeting people! So add me as a friend and chat with me! I can use all the encouragement and accountability anyone is offering to give me! Hope to hear from ya'll soon!

Replies

• cboehm
    cboehm Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Hi Jenn

this is a great site filled with lots of support and lots of ways to keep you motivated! Best of luck hitting your goal. I am also trying to lose that last bit of baby weight that I call my special gift from my 4 little boys - 7 pounds down 8 more to go !!!

Cheers ~ Cindy
  • MissTiffxoxo
    Options
    I'm new! i'm looking for ALL the help i can get! please!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome, you will love it here if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I wish that you have great success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: