I'm back

Options
Been gone a while, but I'm back at it so we'll see if I can stick with it this time.
Landon

Replies

• VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    You can stick with it! Just don't give up! :happy:

~Leash :heart:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Been gone a while, but I'm back at it so we'll see if I can stick with it this time.
    Landon

Welcome back! :flowerforyou: You CAN do it, just stick with it, and you WILL lose the weight that you want to! :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome, you will love it here if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I wish that you have great success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Landon669
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I am giving it yet another try and got great support from the family and here as well so I'm looking forward to seeing the scale go down again...this time for good.
    Landon
  • BrenNew
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I am giving it yet another try and got great support from the family and here as well so I'm looking forward to seeing the scale go down again...this time for good.
    Landon

And the scale WILL go down! Work with your daily numbers, get some exercise, drink lots of water, and you WILL lose the weight that you want to! :smile:
  • richardsrm
    richardsrm Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    me too! just started this morning the last time I was on was 2008. I am hoping by using this forum I will stick with it this time.
  • BrenNew
    Options
    me too! just started this morning the last time I was on was 2008. I am hoping by using this forum I will stick with it this time.

Welcome back to you too Richard! :flowerforyou:
    Stick with us, and yup, you WILL lose the weight that you want to! :smile:
  • trahpeg
    trahpeg Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm trying it again, too. Welcome to the party! I also was here about a year ago and surprisingly, I was in the same spot I am now--so, I didn't gain anything in a year-at least I can look at that as an accomplishment. Good luck!:bigsmile: