New Again!

I have gone back and forth multipe times between MFP and Sparkpeople. I have realized this is a much better option for me! I need my higher calorie range only to be there after a workout, not everyday or my rest day usually is a high calorie day. Ready to stay with one focus to help me reach my goals! I want to be fit, toned & feel great! This has always been a struggle since no matter what I try I have not found my perfect balance to control my chronic constipation, so I constantly go up and down. Any suggestions are welcome....

Courtney

Replies

• lastwish
    lastwish Posts: 4
    hi courtney,
    I suggest you try to eat more fiber and drink more water for your chronic constipation
    Try to avoid medicine if you can because natural is much more better than chemicals

As for your appetite, you need to control it
    A workout doesn't mean give you a freepass to eat whatever you want, you still need to control what you eat
    A workout just mean you can eat a few extra calories throughout the day but you can still gain weight and unwanted fat if you eat wrong
    If you want higher calorie range, you should build some muscles first to boost your metabolism

Good luck!
    :smile: