here I go...again

Options
emikarls
emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
I'm back. Using mfp I went from a size 22 to an 8. Stopped logging for a few months and BOOM...back up to a 10. I know what to do....I just HAVE to do it.

So, here I go...again.:smile:

Replies

• BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I'm back. Using mfp I went from a size 22 to an 8. Stopped logging for a few months and BOOM...back up to a 10. I know what to do....I just HAVE to do it.

Glad you're back! :smile: :flowerforyou:
    I don't plan to EVER leave MFP! I do NOT want to go back to the way I was before! :noway:
  • emikarls
    Options

Glad you're back! :smile: :flowerforyou:
    I don't plan to EVER leave MFP! I do NOT want to go back to the way I was before! :noway:
    [/quote

Glad to be back....Thanks Bren!:drinker:
  • emikarls
    Options
    Helloooooooooooooooooooo

la la la

I've missed you too Maxipoo:smooched:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey schweet pea!! Good to see you back where you belong!! I've missed you!! :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Oh, and I am having this baby in a little more than three weeks...I will need to get in gear again myself! :wink:
  • FINALLY4ME
    FINALLY4ME Posts: 643
    Options

:heart: :heart: :heart: you can dooooooooooo it! and make me :love: while you're at it too!:heart: you!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Emi!!!:love::love: :love:

Miss ya.:cry:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    good luck
  • BrenNew
    Options
    Oh, and I am having this baby in a little more than three weeks...I will need to get in gear again myself! :wink:

Hi Tam! I haven't seen you on the boards in AGES! I figured you must have HAD your baby by now, and were just too busy for MFP. :smile:
  • TamTastic
    Options

Hi Tam! I haven't seen you on the boards in AGES! I figured you must have HAD your baby by now, and were just too busy for MFP. :smile:
    Hey!! :) Not had the baby YET....there is just a lot going on to distract me lately.....my c-section is schedule for Sept 4th!

Hope you are well!! :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    Options

Hey!! :) Not had the baby YET....there is just a lot going on to distract me lately.....my c-section is schedule for Sept 4th!

Hope you are well!! :flowerforyou:

Wow, won't be long now! Better you than me! I am soooooooo glad that my son is all grown up, and even married now! I'm looking forward to a grandchild (or two!) someday. THEY don't have to live with you 24-7 for 18 or MORE years! :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    EMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How ya doing, foxy?000203BD.gif
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    welcome back :flowerforyou:
  • emikarls
    Options
    thanks for the welcome back! :)
    for some reason this is harder the second time around. but I have a closet full of new clothes that are motivating me. I'm glad I got rid of all my "fat clothes".

thanks again :)