Whey Suggestions

Larry0445
Larry0445 Posts: 204 Member
I want to start using Whey,and wanted some suggestions of what to mix it with. ???

Replies

• straitcrzyMary
    straitcrzyMary Posts: 75 Member
    Hi Larry,

I use the MRM whey protein 100pct all natural .. Dutch chocolate, and vanilla. I bought it from Amazon. When I make mine I do this:

1 banana
    1 scoop of powder
    1 tablespoon of almond butter (more if you can use the calories)
    1 cup of unsweetened almond breeze milk
    3 or 5 cubes of ice
    Then blend in blender. And enjoy!

I do not sale any of these products this is just what I use.
  • jppd47
    jppd47 Posts: 737 Member
    I've been doing a whey isolate with coconut milk, 1 cup w/ 1 cup of water
    Or 2 cups if I need the extra calories.

Blender with a banana sounds great
  • Hi Larry,

I use vanilla MRM why protein and I mix it with 1 cup light vanilla soy milk and 1 cup of any berry of my choosing, sometimes I like mango or pineapple for a change of pace.
  • AeolianHarp
    AeolianHarp Posts: 463 Member
    Great whey needs nothing more than milk. I highly recommend purchasing Myofusion by Gaspara Nutrition, Isoflex by ALLMAX, Zero Carb SRO by VPX, Quattro by Magnum Nutraceuticals, Ultra Peptide 2.0 by Xtreme Formulations or Combat Powder by MusclePharm.

Some of them are quite expensive, so I think Myofusion is the best bang for your buck if you go with well-known brands. If you want to save more money, try www.truenutrition.com. They are highly recommended amongst top nutritional minds such as Lyle McDonald and Anthony Colpo.
  • I usually just mix mine with a cup of almond milk, a banana, and a couple ice cubes

you could mix it with some yogurt, apple sauce and some cinnamon
    milk, apple, cinnamon, and nutmeg
    yogurt, oats, cinnamon, and peanut butter
    milk, cocoa, and a banana

just a few of my favorites
  • IPAfan5
    IPAfan5 Posts: 27
    I mix mine with water, sometimes milk if I'm low on calories for the day. I keep mine simple because I don't want to spend time making the shake and then cleaning everything up afterwards.