I din't realize

Options
:frown: Oh my heck I just went over my calories by over 700 today. We went out to dinner as we always do on the weekends to Chili's Bar and Grill. I looked at the "guiltless" part of the menu and it just looked boring. So I got the three chicken tacos with rice and black beans,,,,"how bad could it be?'I thought to myself....well 1200 calories 41 grams of fat bad.....oh my heck I eat like this a lot I didn't realize how many calories I go over a day.....no wonder I can't loose weight. Well at least I did kick boxing this morning.....too bad they don't hold night classes for those of us who go over our calories at dinner time.........now I can't have my rum and diet coke :sad:

Replies

• monicayogima
    Options
    :frown: Oh my heck I just went over my calories by over 700 today. We went out to dinner as we always do on the weekends to Chili's Bar and Grill. I looked at the "guiltless" part of the menu and it just looked boring. So I got the three chicken tacos with rice and black beans,,,,"how bad could it be?'I thought to myself....well 1200 calories 41 grams of fat bad.....oh my heck I eat like this a lot I didn't realize how many calories I go over a day.....no wonder I can't loose weight. Well at least I did kick boxing this morning.....too bad they don't hold night classes for those of us who go over our calories at dinner time.........now I can't have my rum and diet coke :sad:
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    it's alright. . . tomorrow's another day! did you enjoy your dinner time with your company? then it was worth it, right!?! :tongue:
  • OMISALJ
    OMISALJ Posts: 69
    Options
    It's ok, we can't deprive ourselves wither. They say if you have a craving, satisfy it. Not a whole plate, even a few bites just to satisfy yourself.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Well, now ya know that Chili's "guiltless" isn't really.... well... guiltless!
    You should check out healthydiningfinder.com next time you're planning on going out to eat.
    Tomorrow is a new day... it's going to be a-ok:wink:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    Hi Monica,:smile: It will be okay. I see you joined in march. So did I. Remembering that I am making a life change and that it is a process (not an overnight cure) helps motivate me to get online with MFP. One of the things I love :heart: about MFP is the awesome advice and support that we can give and get from one another. So... just keep hanging in there, and keep coming back and thing should begin to get better ! :smile: