3 NSVs

Options
idesam10
idesam10 Posts: 9 Member
Today was a success!

First, I went to lunch at a Chinese restaurant with a buffet with the members of my group for a class project. Instead of having a cheat day, I ate the lunch I packed. Though it was not as filling as a plate of Chinese food would have been, I felt much more satisfied afterwards.

Second, in order to work on the group project I had to skip my workout that I usually do after my morning classes. Instead of just giving myself the day off and spending the evening in front of my computer screen reading everyone's success stories, etc. on the forums, I went down to the fitness center in my apt. and worked out for a little over an hour.

That brings me to my third NSV. Tonight I decided to run for the last portion of my workout. Up until now I have only let myself run one mile before stopping. This time I kept going for two miles. Sure they were 12 minutes per mile, but it felt great! What kept me going amazingly, was listening to my college's fight songs on shuffle. Yes that sounds crazy, but if it makes it any less odd, I am in the marching band...

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!