I have............

Options

Replies

• KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    What about Bandit? Since he looks like he is wearing a scarf around his eyes?

Ok So in order I like

Bandit
    Domino
    Tux
    Panda
    :laugh:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    my girl cats name is Laycie, I am weird I guess.
  • SamiRose
    SamiRose Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Can we see a photo? It will be easier to pick a name if we see the little guy.

Just don't name him some cutesy cat name like fluffy or snowball or princess. :laugh:

I envy you. I love cats. Loki passed away early this year. I went to look at adopting and found a cute special needs kitten named Guiness (because he is wobbly) but I am allergic to cats and starting havng reaction right away. I found out I was allergic after having Loki for 4 yrs. By the I was too in love to give him up. I definitely miss the companionship of having a pet.

I have no way of putting a pic on here. I have a digital camera and I am out of ink for my printer for it.

OMG how cute!!!! Adorable...how about Stormi....it's darker colors...but cute at the same time, masculine name
  • CaGinger
    CaGinger Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I like in order:

Tux
    Felix
    Domino (so cute!)
    Bandit (awwwwe)

Oreo is cute too... you look sweet enough to eat! **KISSES** :heart:
  • KatWood
    Options
    Ok. So I know I am bombarding your thread sorry.

What about Zorro?

I like Laycie :smile:
  • KatWood
    Options
    Besides the mask, Zorro reminds me of Antonio Banderas and you can never go wrong with that. Also it fits since your cat is so adorable and obviously a lady killer based on this thread :happy:
  • likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I have 3...Demon, Mouse Mouse, and Newbie. I have also had Tuffy, Homeless AKA 7 Toes, Sassy, Danitra, Buddy, Caymen, Patrick (from Spongebob) and Patches. My little brother says call him Peeve. So when others ask you can simply say...Here is my pet Peeve :laugh: :sad:
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Tux!!!!
    I also like oreo or Patches since he has different patches of black and white
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    I like Bandit but to me it sounds like a dog name, I still love oreo, and patches
  • CaGinger
    Options
    a new kitten but we haven't named it yet. It is mostly black and has some white on it and it's nose is black. It is a boy. Could you guys give me some name suggestions?

Max.

Max Power? :laugh:

Simpsons anyone?
  • CaGinger
    Options
    omg name him Ninja. :heart:

Like pocket ninja!
    http://www.postersandtoys.net/catalog/pocket.jpg
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    a new kitten but we haven't named it yet. It is mostly black and has some white on it and it's nose is black. It is a boy. Could you guys give me some name suggestions?

Max.

Max you are too funny
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Name it 'quack' , that way when your kids are calling the cat, they're really just running around the house quacking.

HAHAHAH

That's great!

How about....

oreo
    Zeb (Zebra - black and white)\
    Sylvester

we have OB (odd ball - he was the runt and only multi colored kitten in his litter)
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Options
    I think you should name him Ollie. I just think it's cute and easy to say. Of the others I like Felix.
  • CaGinger
    Options
    I think you should name him Ollie. I just think it's cute and easy to say. Of the others I like Felix.

Rolli polli ollie?
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    i like FRED or HEMI. but i am weird with names, running a cat rescue and all we have used about every name you can dream of!

did you find him? where? sometimes we name cats according to the location they were found - like my apartment is called 'stoneleigh' and i trapped 2 kittens there. they were friendly so i put them in our adoption program - named them stoney and leigh. hehe

also, please please please please get him/her fixed sooner than later. they can be fixed at 2 months or 2 pounds. its so important not to contribute to the pet overpopulation! :cry: :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    i like FRED or HEMI. but i am weird with names, running a cat rescue and all we have used about every name you can dream of!

did you find him? where? sometimes we name cats according to the location they were found - like my apartment is called 'stoneleigh' and i trapped 2 kittens there. they were friendly so i put them in our adoption program - named them stoney and leigh. hehe

also, please please please please get him/her fixed sooner than later. they can be fixed at 2 months or 2 pounds. its so important not to contribute to the pet overpopulation! :cry: :flowerforyou:

I got him for free, found an add in a newspaper and we called and we went picked him out. He will be an inside cat and yes we will have him fixed, we have a female cat named Laycie, we had her fixed and declawed, this one will be declawed too, b/c of my kids.
  • CaGinger
    Options
    Name him Tender Foot then? :tongue:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Name him Tender Foot then? :tongue:

:laugh: I wish I had a video of Laycie when she came home from being declawed, she was walking ever so carefully.