hi from jakspak

Options
jakspak
jakspak Posts: 260 Member
wow this site so far is pretty cool going to be great to keep track of my eating and really makes me think about what im about to eat.
im a mother of 2 a boy and girl 6yrs and nearly 3yrs in june.
i had a breast reduction in 1998 after 12 years of having huge as booby's i was in a national mag which helped me raise the money to have it done privately otherwise i would probably still be waiting.
since having it i got married and then two children now its time for me to get the body i should have had all along. and since i have no idea what i was before as the boobs are off now its quite an exciting journey to look forward to a goal that is a mystery.
look forward to meeting new people on here that are striving to be their best for them as well.

oh im from new Zealand and live in the art deco capital of Napier lol and go to curves 3 times a week and the other 2 i go swimming then give me the weekend off if you can call entertaining 2 kids time off lol

Replies

• jakspak
    Options
    wow this site so far is pretty cool going to be great to keep track of my eating and really makes me think about what im about to eat.
    im a mother of 2 a boy and girl 6yrs and nearly 3yrs in june.
    i had a breast reduction in 1998 after 12 years of having huge as booby's i was in a national mag which helped me raise the money to have it done privately otherwise i would probably still be waiting.
    since having it i got married and then two children now its time for me to get the body i should have had all along. and since i have no idea what i was before as the boobs are off now its quite an exciting journey to look forward to a goal that is a mystery.
    look forward to meeting new people on here that are striving to be their best for them as well.

oh im from new Zealand and live in the art deco capital of Napier lol and go to curves 3 times a week and the other 2 i go swimming then give me the weekend off if you can call entertaining 2 kids time off lol
  • annielouise
    Options
    Hi Jakspak! I've always wanted to see New Zealand perhaps you'll post pictures one day. I too had a breast reduction but my surgeon was not very good. Seems his specialty was faces, especially cleft palates etc so he didn't know what he was doing and left me with an A cup at best:cry: but now I'm determined, like you, to have the body I've always wanted. Of course I've waited a lot longer so I'm not expecting to be twenty again! Your picture is really beautiful so you don't have to worry about that part of it. You just be who you want to be and be healthy so you can keep up with your children until it's your grandchildren you are chasing. The tools on this site have made all the difference in the way I eat and exercise. It's great to be able to chart it and keep yourself honest and active. I've lost 20 pounds so far. Welcome aboard:flowerforyou:
  • jakspak
    Options
    hi annielouise great to find another reductionist lol sorry to hear he wasn't the best that sucks i was left with DD which are like pimples to me i was huge. the pic of me on here is from the last article they did of me when i had my little girl as i wrote in to say thanks to all that donated and well they did an article again lol so ive had my fair shear of 15 min of fame lol
    new zealand is a great place i will surly post some pics of places i have been at least.
    must say its going to do my head in talking in pounds as we use kg here but ill get use to it im sure at least my brain will get a work out as well.
    catch you around the boards
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    Hello jakspak and welcome ! Best wishes to you and all your goals ! :flowerforyou:
  • jakspak
    Options
    thankyou neome i feel so welcomed here and relaxed its great
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!