Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Disney nsv

macx2mommy
macx2mommy Posts: 170 Member
Just wanted to share that we went though Disney for the past 4 days. Usually on vacation, especially in touristy places I would eat a ton of junk. Well, this time, I managed to eat fairly well. I bought our our snacks and lunches, and choose healthier options. I still had fun food but shared it with the family, so had enough to say I had it,but not the whole thing like usual.

Replies

• Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    great job!!!
  • arctiknitter
    arctiknitter Posts: 119 Member
    Wow! It is so hard to avoid all that fun food. Major success for you and healthy for the family, too-congrats!
  • 1grammie
    1grammie Posts: 163
    Good for you!! It just shows that with a little planning and thought we can eat healthy anywhere.
  • diva2bee
    diva2bee Posts: 14
    That is really great, I know how hard it is to stay healthy while on vacation.
  • OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Great NSV!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!