I'm loving this site!!!

Options
Hi my name Sarah and I'm a Cheese-aholic *Hi Sarah*

Just thought I'd say hello out there. This site is absolutely fabulous and it makes keeping track of my calories and workouts soooooooo much easier then what I was doing.

I've lost 12 pounds over the last year and a half, and now I can't seem to lose the rest (for the past 6 months or so). I KNOW I need to control my eating more. I tend to BLOW one meal a day. I also tend to drink and eat out on the weekends more then I should. So here I am being brutally honest with myself and my calorie intake, and hopefully this site will help keep me on track.

Take it easy everyone :bigsmile:

Replies

• MissRosie
    MissRosie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi my name Sarah and I'm a Cheese-aholic *Hi Sarah*

Just thought I'd say hello out there. This site is absolutely fabulous and it makes keeping track of my calories and workouts soooooooo much easier then what I was doing.

I've lost 12 pounds over the last year and a half, and now I can't seem to lose the rest (for the past 6 months or so). I KNOW I need to control my eating more. I tend to BLOW one meal a day. I also tend to drink and eat out on the weekends more then I should. So here I am being brutally honest with myself and my calorie intake, and hopefully this site will help keep me on track.

Take it easy everyone :bigsmile:
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    Welcome MissRosie to MFP! I too :heart: love :heart: this site. Glad you are here and Best of wishes to you and your goals. :flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    As a fellow cheese-aholic, all I can say is 'Welcome to the boards!' :bigsmile:
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I read something that said dairy isn't really that good for you. I thought milk and yogurt, etc could be gone in a flash, but CHEESE? I need cheese!

So much for that idea! :laugh:
  • Anise6789
    Anise6789 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    No wonder you love cheese. Just about everything today is marketed with cheese. Breakfast sandwhiches, melty cheese this and that. Its a good marketing strategy to get young folks to eat anything. Smear some cheese on it. I tried a chili spaghetti without the cheese and didn't miss it. No cheese on the burger means you can actually taste the meat and onion,and tomatoes. I love cheese by itself and on pasta. Cheese is fattening so try cutting out some cheese and enjoy it it moderation. It sounds like you are energetic, active,and you only need to lose a few lbs.Simply slow down on the cheese,and other fattening goods. Have a couple of vodkas in water or diet seven up. You'll do well.Good luck