"Not many people know that I" .....~"You fill in the blank"

Options

Replies

• saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    Not many people know that I cross-dressed in a church musical at the age of 9. And yes it bothered a lot of people.
  • _Kate_P
    _Kate_P Posts: 132
    Options
    I'm actually a 3 legged unicorn from mars....yup I'm pretttyyy cool. But my lack of a 4th leg makes exercise quite a challenge.
  • Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    That I am psychic.

cool teach me
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    ~ Not many people know that I .... am addicted to Whole Foods Honey Roasted Peanut Butter AND MichaelRay21 ~

* Note .... Not in that order ... I " promise " darling, you come BEFORE the PB !!!!! Ha ha ha !!!! :blushing:
  • Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I'm actually a 3 legged unicorn from mars....yup I'm pretttyyy cool. But my lack of a 4th leg makes exercise quite a challenge.

and i thought i was the only one! yay
  • Skinny4BG
    Skinny4BG Posts: 145
    Options
    Not many people know that I was engaged to a Nascar driver before he became "famous" (and extremely hated!) lol
  • amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    That I am psychic.
    So, you must be one of the people who won Mega Millions. Congratulations.
    No not like that but I am =)
  • kidskart
    kidskart Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I wrote professional wrestling match reviews under pseudonym.
  • LilCrissieBug
    Options
    I was a hippie in a past life.
  • LilCrissieBug
    Options
    That I am psychic.
    So, you must be one of the people who won Mega Millions. Congratulations.
    No not like that but I am =)

Then like what?? I am so curious!! What kind of readings do you do?
  • fortymonks
    Options
    :tongue:
    this is embarassing to say, but easier to say on the internet than with people I know . . .

not many people know that I am 18 and still never had a boyfriend :P

I know it's kind of pathetic ahaha

there is absolutely nothing pathetic about that statement and it's just really sad that you have been led to believe that. Peer pressure, society...don't listen to them. Listen to yourself!! Make your own rules...YOU ROCK and don't let anyone or anything make you feel bad about who you are :)) :flowerforyou:

AWE thank you! I dont feel bad, I know it is partially due to my lack of social skills haha still is kind of sad though :tongue:

You are so beautiful. It is better to stay single and wait for a good man. At you age most boys are just trouble. I was 29 when I got married and my husband was totally worth waiting for.
  • Fred77
    Fred77 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Not many people know that i fought on the side of William Wallace in the battle of Stirling Bridge. Not the actual battle in 1297, though. i'm far too much of a scaredy cat for that sort of shenanigans, as well as not being old enough, but the battle as played out for the movie Braveheart, filmed on the Curragh in Ireland. I've watched the movie about half a dozen times and still havent been able to spot myself!
  • fortymonks
    Options
    Not many people know how poor I was growing up
  • elizalb1
    elizalb1 Posts: 7
    Options
    Not many people know that I grew up internationally :)
  • elizalb1
    Options
    :)
  • elizalb1
    Options
    this is embarassing to say, but easier to say on the internet than with people I know . . .

not many people know that I am 18 and still never had a boyfriend :P

I know it's kind of pathetic ahaha

Oh my goodness it's far from pathetic I was in your position too :)
    Up until I graduated from High School I never had a boyfriend, as a matter of fact I was the "ugly" girl because I was too tall or too dark or too "tomboyish" lol because I didn't do the mani-pedi ritual!
    It's so true, even though cliche, when people say just wait he's out there because as soon as I graduated from HS I meet him and now we've dating for a year!
    Keep your head up chica you're gorgeous
  • amsaunders0313
    Options
    Not many people know that I don't like to see people from school since none of them have gained weight. Feel like a loser since I was so skinny then.
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Not many people know that I ...... hm. Nope everybody already knows that..................
    .... Hm......
  • gmctech
    gmctech Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Not many people know that under my tough exterior lies a sensitive person who also rocks out to classical music.....
  • jdbaker01
    jdbaker01 Posts: 44
    Options
    not many people know that i................................can dislocate my jaw :wink: :wink: