Liar, liar...

Options

Replies

• vicky1966
    vicky1966 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    We have to show our weight in Canada too ...it's because your drivers licence is a valid form of ID ....a subtle big brother ....I was a size 7 when I last recorded my weight on my licence almost 5 yrs ago ...I am no pushing a size 18 ...guess they will NEVER figure it out if I get stopped LMAO
  • starcatcher1975
    starcatcher1975 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm in TN and they didn't require a weight on mine, or my handgun license either. And when I lived in FL (all my life except for the last 6 years this June) I don't believe they required a weight on that one either. Seems silly for them to ask for a weight. I mean people can gain/lose weight many times in the length of time it takes for your license to expire
  • Aureilie
    Aureilie Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That's awesome!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Why do they ask for your weight? Bet you feel great! X
  • llamalland
    llamalland Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Hi !

I dont mean to sound over the top or rude but I'm from the UK and am trying to understand do you guys over in the US have to state your weight for you DL !?

Just curious :flowerforyou: :happy:

For identification purposes.... altho clearly not reliable! ;-)
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Awesome. I have passed that weight..In a good way..Down! LOL Congrats!
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I hadn't thought about that! My driver's license had my true weight on it. I get to renew at 25-30 pounds less!
  • jaireed
    jaireed Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Nice work! Now I have a new goal! Way to go!
  • odownz
    odownz Posts: 98
    Options
    NOT ANYMORE!! As of today, I am down to the weight I lie about on my driver's license! :smooched: Take that DMV!!

Great Work!! ;-)
  • jgood21
    jgood21 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    This inspired me to look at my license! I actually weigh 9lbs less than what it says!!! Woohoo..great post!
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I need to get mine changed. Mine says 155 I think.. and I've well under that. XD
  • Larry0445
    Larry0445 Posts: 232
    Options
    So funny...congrats!!!! :-)
  • lkwalker71
    lkwalker71 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Congrats - Virginia no longer requires our weight on our DL.
  • arobinson2390
    Options
    Am very thankful PA doesn't require weight on the DL :noway:

Neither does michigan! very thankful indeed! lol
  • Hallzeehall
    Hallzeehall Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    LOL - some states do require it. Luckily Michigan does not! :)
  • jen0731
    jen0731 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi !

I dont mean to sound over the top or rude but I'm from the UK and am trying to understand do you guys over in the US have to state your weight for you DL !?

In the state of Florida you do not put hair color or weight on it. Now when I lived in Illinois, Kansas, and Missouri I had to put my weight.
  • momof3boys090808
    momof3boys090808 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Ha! This is hilarious, I was just saying when I lose 3 more pounds then I'm officially not lying about my weight... The guy use to ask me if weight was accurate and I'd say yes with a smile, but considering license was 140, and I was easily 180's at time.....he knew! HA! This year I'll be UNDER my weight :)
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm still heavier than my license says, but I was a lot lighter at 16 than I am now ;) It was honest when I was 16...but I'm working on it still. I haven't gotten a license since 16 since I'm not even 21.
  • b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • jjelizalde
    jjelizalde Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Hi !

Yep. We have to put height and weight on our drivers licenses. How awful is that!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!